• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Installing front windshield

HollywoodC

I removed the front windshield and seal from my 73 bronco to get it repainted. Does anyone have some tips to make it easy to reinstall the front windshield and new seal? Thanks.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
its easy to do it yourself. You will spend more time worring over it than it takes. In fact if you already have the glass and the seal you can do it quicker than just getting to the glass place or waiting on them to come to you.

The flat glass is really pretty simple. My first was a 55 chevy indshield. It took me forever and was a pain. Finally had to wack the crap out of it with the heal of my palm.

next two were CJ5s. Took longer to get set up and rwady and explain to the guy helping me what he needed to do on the string than it took to get the winsdshield in.