• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

interest in another soft top mass buy?

Dave St

Loc.
Roanoke, VA
The link to the "Need 10 People" post is:

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58699

Chris,

The price on the STC website is $623.82, so that is what I was basing the price on. I was actually typing you an e-mail when I got your PM. I asked a few more questions in a PM. From the sound of things, you seem to be a bit more flexible than the other vendor, and flexibility is something we could use! I apologize, I probably should have e-mailed or PM'd you before posting the other vendor's deal.

The other post is so we can see what numbers we actually have. I will post a note about this in the other thread as well.

4wheelcustoms

Pricing

Ok, just to clear things up. All the tops are different prices. My price on the group buy is $15 off the listed price for any top you are interested in and I pay the freight. I will do this for as many people as you can get. I would prefer at least ten but I won't limit it to that. If you pay by money order, for the group buy only, I will take off another $10 as I won't have to pay the transaction fees but I am more than willing to take credit cards from everyone at the before mentioned price. Bestop pricing is below as well as STC prices in detail.

These prices will be good for anyone who can make their order in the month of Febuary so you have from the time a final decision on a vendor is made untill Feb 28th to make your soft top purchase.
If you are interested in checking the price on a particular top, go to specialty top company pricing

Just to clarify the discounts for this group buy:

On STC tops: Credit card buyers in the group buy take $20 off the listed price and I will pay all shipping which ranges from $45-$60 within the continental US.

On STC tops: Anyone paying by Money Order or Paypal, take $30 off the listed price and I pay all the shipping.

On 66-77 Bestops (Black or white): Credit card buyers pay $625.00 and I will pay the shipping

On Bestop (Black or White): Money Order or Paypal buyers pay $615.00 and I pay all the shipping

I think this is the best way to do it, let me know what the final decision is. These are the best prices I can offer.

Thank you!

Last edited:

4wheelcustoms

Update the other thread

Dave, can you place this in the other thread you started too. I am not sure where it is. When you make the final decision. The pricing should be posted in the mass buy forum as well as I have not seen anything in there about this. Thanks agian for all your support guys!

Dave St

Loc.
Roanoke, VA
Tom's sent me another offer today:

$579.00 with shipping included, which ends up a few dollars less than their previous offer. This price is good for either STC or Bestop, and either tint or non-tint, whichever you want. They said they have some of each type already in stock, so there should be no waiting (unless everyone chooses the same kind). Also, they will extend their ordering window from the time I let them know they are the vendor until Feb 28th. In addition, although they would prefer us to come up with at least 10 orders, they will not hold us to that if we don't get that many. They will take orders individually, and credit card or money order makes no difference in price.

I e-mailed Chris (4wheelcustoms) about this offer, and he indicated that his last offer was the best he could do.

Any objection to me letting Tom's know they will be the vendor and posting this in the mass buy forum?

taxx

Loc.
Indianapolis
No objection. I am hoping to do this in the next couple weeks but I have to go with 4 wheel customs since they sponsor our club. Hope you guys get your 10.

Dave St

Loc.
Roanoke, VA
I put all of the ordering information in a new thread in the mass buy forum. I started a new thread instead of having this one moved because it was so long and it started 4 months ago. The website admin has to approve the post before it will appear, so I do not know when it will be accessible.