• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interest-Mass Buy for Ultrasonic Carb/Parts Cleaners?

OsideDave

I am a authorized distributor for an ultrasonic technology company that manufactures ultrasonic plastic and metal welding machines and ultrasonic cleaning tanks and accessories. These tanks are great for clean small parts like carbs and jets, fuel injectors, switches, ignition switches, gun parts, eye glasses, jewelry, and more auto and household item... Simply place the part in the ultrasonic tank, set timer and desired temp and go work on something else. No scrubbing needed. Often parts can be cleaned using biodegradable solutions so no solvents are needed.

I can supply tanks from .5 to 10 gallons with sizes ranging: 5.5x6x4, 9.5x5.5x4,11.5x6x6,11.5x9.5x6,19.5x11x6 and a basic units at 11.8x3.9x2.9. All sizes are L-W-D.

If I can get orders for approx 7+ tanks then my discount is pretty good which I can then pass on to you. Pricing should starts at $250-$1200 and $3100 for large tank + shipping and lead times are up to 2 weeks max.

http://www.bransonic.com/pdf/Bransonic Brochure.pdf

Take at look at link for model info and let me know if there is interest in Mass Buy.