• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's Luber time so show off your uncut Bronco

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Here's a few of mine from back in the day. Both pics have 10.50x33's with 4" suspension lift

Butch

Attachments

• my bronco 001.jpg
    my bronco 001.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 634
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 459

dirtfella

Non circumsized

ak3b, My bad. Must have dug into the honey wine and posted on the wrong thread. I got it done and the thing handles better than stock. With sway installed btw. 3.5,33/10 50 15. Stock steelies. One inch rear stretch.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Ooh, me like this one!

But there's this one too...

attachment.php

Sylar

Loc.
Cleveland, TX
Here's Silverback !

silverback.jpg

I will be posting more pictures soon. I took a break for awhile from the build because frustration (and $$) were issues :)

itsabronco

Loc.
Banning, CA.
itsabronco,

What shade of yellow is that and do the 11.5's rub or do they tuck under nicely?

i dont know what shade of yellow it is. its factory paint tho. i havent had it out wheelin yet because its still under construction but i have articulated it with a jack in the garage and all is well so far.