• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I've blown a seal!

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
leave my personal life out of this and just tell me how to fix my truck! ;D ;D ;D I crack myself up.

I have the Warn FF kit and have managed to go 8 years with no leaks. I have one now though :-[ I cant find the instructions that came with it anyone out there got a part number I can use at a local parts store?

thanks

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Which seal? not the o-ring is it? i saw grease all of the right rear hub

OP
OP
av8rds

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
i actually havent taken it apart in 8ish years so I'm not 100% sure but I seem to remember there being a seal in there somewhere too

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Found this on google

Attachments

• FullFloat3.jpg
    FullFloat3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture141%20%28Small%29.jpg
    Picture141%20%28Small%29.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 35

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
how about Eastern bearing in Fitchburg? give me the seal and i can bring it over and have them match it, always have good luck there.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
was this the seal that you blew:eek: ;D

Attachments

• monk-seal.jpg
    monk-seal.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
This thread cracks me up!

WeddellSeal.jpg

ugly74

Bronco abuser
reminds me of a joke...

a penguin is drivin down the road. all of a sudden, there's a burning smell, and the car is smoking. he pulls over into a mechanics shop, and talks to the polar bear on duty. polar bear says to the penguin, "well this may take a while to fix, so you may want to go to the restaurant up the street while I work on it". penguin goes to have a bite to eat, then comes back. The car is finished, and the polar bear says, "looks like you blew a seal". the penguin wipes his mouth, then says, "no, it's just tartar sauce"

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
what do a walrus and Tupperware have in common? they both need a tight seal! get it? now THAT is funny

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
take it out, you need some help little buddy?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
There is always weeknights....not going anywhere all winter anyway.