• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jone's "Trail"fest - Lockwood, Mo - March 16th & 17th

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Jone's "Trail"fest - Lockwood, Mo - March 16th & 17th
March 16-17th
Wanted to give you guys a heads up about an open date for access to the jones property. Brad and I will be celebrating our birthdays that weekend so it should be a good time. Jonesmudfest.com for directions and more info.
Jake

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Interesting... may have to do that.

I bet ole Thom will be there w/Burnie... Thanks for the heads up Jake

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will be there! I am three miles away and can house several people if interested.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I think I saw that on the 2011 Ultimate Adventure. Should be a good time. Thom, Did you get Bernie all patched up?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I saw that on the 2011 Ultimate Adventure. Should be a good time. Thom, Did you get Bernie all patched up?

If everything goes right, Burnie should be ready for a test run by Sunday afternoon. Differnt springs, a will not break ever again crossmember and a stablizer bar to get rid of the excessive body roll.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmmmm. Dibs on spare room with king size bed. ;)

Hey, dude, I am serious. There isn't any lodging within 30 minutes of here. So it is camping or my place. We have 3 extra beds and a full basement if you want to "camp" on the floor. You may have to pitch in on the groceries but I have extra frig for anything you bring. You better reserve now!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey, dude, I am serious. There isn't any lodging within 30 minutes of here. So it is camping or my place. We have 3 extra beds and a full basement if you want to "camp" on the floor. You may have to pitch in on the groceries but I have extra frig for anything you bring. You better reserve now!

I'm serious... :-* I'll bring food, you don't have to worry about feeding me ;)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Alright then, when will you arrive and how many in your party?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Alright then, when will you arrive and how many in your party?

most likely Frid early evening, 2 adult, 1 kid, she can sleep on floor. I'll have to firm that up brother.

let me fix PS first, then we'll go from there.

Thank you BTW

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
most likely Frid early evening, 2 adult, 1 kid, she can sleep on floor. I'll have to firm that up brother.

let me fix PS first, then we'll go from there.

Thank you BTW

Nobody sleeps on the floor at this B&B.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Hoping to have mine going, but it don't look like I'm in this time frame.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Same here dude.. uggh, gotta track down wiring on the trailer too, showing faulty on my truck guages...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

do you allow small pets ;)

Attachments

• RustyDg.jpg
    RustyDg.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 9