• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

July 18th!!! North GA M&G @ Riverstone Plaza (with pics)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
good luck today with the show Ben, look forward to some pics!

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Pics Pics and Pics

Really had a great time today and was glad to have met and made some new friends. Bronco guys are the best.
Think we had 9 EB's among some very nice rods. Ben Brown (NGABronco) brought his restored 74 and Crazy Horse. Phred (Brett), Tony, Brad, DC, Mr Allen, Micheal and others I can't remember their name.......sorry:-[ all had their rigs for the show and all were awsome.
P1010105-1.jpg

P1010106-1.jpg

P1010091-1.jpg
P1010095-1.jpg

P1010092-2.jpg

P1010093-1.jpg

P1010094-1.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010099-2.jpg

P1010104-1.jpg

P1010108-1.jpg

Tony's daughter had the honor of drawing the attendance prize winners name out of the bucket and wouldn't you know it she pulled dads name !
P1010109-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
scott you are the man!! I'm gonna hire you for the next big photo opp!!!!!
Great pics!!! The weather was great and some fine folks!!! (scott it was DC not MC, as in D.C. Paris, the original owner of the 77' blue door, grey primered quartr and ft. fender EB) hell he's owned that EB 32 years!!!!

I guess the steering commitee will need to rethink the drawing rules after a
participants daughter drew her Dad's name, but what the heck, she was a trooper, she hung in there all day!!!!!

Man I had a ball, a milestone for me, 2 EBs at 1 Meet & Greet!!!

Ain't life grand!!!!!;D ;D ;D

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
It was a blast guys! Thanks! Here's a couple more pics...

DSCN3395.jpg

DSCN3401-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Finally got some of my pics loaded. Great seeing everybody, thanks for the transport help Scott and thank you for the horn Brett, hope those skid plate work!!! BTW I didn't get a pic but the little Black Halfcab had some big ole motor with 3 Carbs on it!!!:eek: :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN1810.JPG
    DSCN1810.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1817.JPG
    DSCN1817.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN1819.JPG
    DSCN1819.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 21
  • FSCN1816.JPG
    FSCN1816.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 11
  • FSCN1822.JPG
    FSCN1822.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN1812.JPG
    DSCN1812.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 9

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Looks like it was a good time. You guys had some very nice rigs show up. Thanks for the pics.

rednck21

I completely forgot about this meet n greet%) looks like yall had a good turn out..

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Looks like you guys had fun this weekend.... sorry I missed it :(

Whose black half cab is that? Scott's?

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Don't know whose truck that was. didn't get a chance to talk to the owner. It looks like a truck I saw about 8 years ago, but who knows. I think Scott talked to him for a few minutes.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
That black half cab belongs to a friend of mine's cousin!!! The friend told me about it last year and I called and left the owner a message about the M&G last year!!

I went by my friend's metal shop last week and got him to make a few panels for the "stretch". He told me again that he had a cousin up in Jasper that had a really slick EB!! I'm like yeah, yeah, he needs to bring it to Riverstone!!!

Early Saturday I looked at the rig and was impressed, then later I met the owner and discovered he is my friend's cousin!!! Ain't a very big world sometimes!!!!

It started life as a 77 Wagon, Mike made it into a halfcab, he's the second/third owner and it has spent it's whole life in Pickens County. He has known the truck all it's life!!! Sweet rig and a heck of a nice guy!!!;D ;D

Went by the metal shop this morning and told my friend the story and we're still laughing!!!;D ;D

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Had a great time!

Nice to see y'all again.
We got there late,we went to a charity fundraiser car show in Smyrna

Im still trying to upload pics.

I loved that black '55 Ford CV parked near the entrance.
And the '48 Packard Convertable.

I thought the owner of the huge '30's Buick was gonna keel over when my son shouted, "Hey! that car looks like Cruella DeVille!"

After the cruise in, we drove our doorless, topless EB to Hiawasee & spent most of Sunday painting my rental house.

(PM me if you want a cheap place to stay in Hiawasee in the fall, or have a child going to YHC who needs a place to stay.) ( or want to buy a place in the mountains thats only 1 mile from lake Chatuge, only $65K, while supplies last)

Note to self: Bring jacket and ski hat when riding in doorless EB after dark in July. And dont bring a 3 legged dog to a car show, you spend all your time talking about the dog instead of looking at nifty cars.