• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

July 8-9 Flint River Run Albany Ga.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Hay rev how long does it take to get up there i would like to go wheeling with those guys looks good send more pics. I will be looking for a new tow rig soon so i can go out of state more. Love that uncut luber looks like my old one and that halfcab looks sweet to. Maybe if a few of us go up that way thay can come down are way .

Chris, it takes about 6 hours from St. Cloud. I have already been dropping hints for Holopawlooza!
There is the campground I am in, has both tent and camper spots, as well they have 3 small cabins and one big one. Small one would sleep 5, big one I think 7. But the little ones are just beds, 4 chairs around a small table and A/C. Perfect for sleeping.
You guys would have a blast up here, not running in mud all day long, but alot of climbing, and terrain changes.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
So i guess it ended up being the pump? If so that's good, because I would hate to have to give him a hard time about it if it was a wiring problem.;D

Yup, nothing but a bad pump. I too wouldve been a little ill had it been a wire shorted. Dropped the tank, changed the pump, put all back together and it fired right up.