• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

July 8-9 Flint River Run Albany Ga.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Brad made it, we are working on changing the water pump, Broke one bolt, Chehaw auto got it out with some good old southern engineering.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Well 2:18 and wrenching has completed, Now battery is down, gonna worry about that in the morning.
See you guys about 9. Time for some sleep!

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Wide awake , Thunder woke me. Never fear Brian and Foamy, rain is staying just north of here and the Dam.
Time to cook then off to the river we go!

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Not making it today. I am going to try and work on my rig to have it ready for the next time we/ya'll have a cruize in or a wheelin trip. I am so close to having all my parts installed so I can start wiring.

I hate to miss out on the ride Rev. but hopefully I will be able to next time.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
flint river ride

Heres a few pic from today 7 trucks showed up had a fun time.

Attachments

• DSC02506.jpg
    DSC02506.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC02509.jpg
    DSC02509.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC02521.jpg
    DSC02521.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02524.jpg
    DSC02524.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC02526.jpg
    DSC02526.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 27

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Just wanted to say again, had a blast today. Even with the shot fuel pump, I had just as much fun watching the big boys play. It was great hanging out and riding with you guys. Can't wait to do it again.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Hay rev how long does it take to get up there i would like to go wheeling with those guys looks good send more pics. I will be looking for a new tow rig soon so i can go out of state more. Love that uncut luber looks like my old one and that halfcab looks sweet to. Maybe if a few of us go up that way thay can come down are way .

shonivey

got alot of rain for the ECORS race but the dust was brutal today. me and the 13 yr. old have a wicked sunburn!!!! but charles and snipes(sorry told you I was terrible with names) got 2nd after losing the pressure hose on power steering 1/2 way thru. ECORS races are won thru attrition it seems. run what ya brung , but make it last!!!!
I look like a lobster...........
Shon

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Storm knocked out internet here at Chehaw so my posting will have to wait. Can't do it from my phone.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Hey Crewwzin, Did you get a chance to work on your fuel pump problem yet?

Fuel pump went in Sat. Night, he worked on that while I swapped shoes with him. Got me a mall crawler now.

Attachments

• IMG00223-20110710-1904.jpg
    IMG00223-20110710-1904.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 7

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wish I coulda made this. Looking forward to the next one!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Fuel pump went in Sat. Night, he worked on that while I swapped shoes with him. Got me a mall crawler now.

So i guess it ended up being the pump? If so that's good, because I would hate to have to give him a hard time about it if it was a wiring problem.;D