• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kick panel speaker pods.Whatcha think?

Tram

Bronco Guru
Got the first set done.Everything fits very nice.I just have these installed with a few pieces of velcro at the moment.I have a 3/4" band around most of the part so it can be screwed on if you want to go that way.The last couple pics.are a 2" piece of tube for you guy's with the a-pillar roll cages,should be enough room.
Introductory price $99.00.Call Mellisa at Bronco Hut 303-663-1455
Hope you like them.Thanks Jay JGZ

How long will the intro price be good? I'd like to try a set, but just gave my wife a small amount of grief about shopping right before our vacation, so if I were to order these.. Oh my.. LOL..

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I'll be placing an order on Friday - very nice man, I'm going to get one set, but I'm totally going to be getting a second set for my street truck.

I know you will be busy, but I'm wondering what you can do in a halfcab bulkhead for a set up there as well..... ;)

What are you using to cut the hole for the speaker - I'm guessing we have to do that, correct?

Last edited:

BRONCOBERT

I want a set put me on the list, tried calling twice, no answer and mailbox is full?

OP
OP
JGZ

JGZ

I'll be placing an order on Friday - very nice man, I'm going to get one set, but I'm totally going to be getting a second set for my street truck.

I know you will be busy, but I'm wondering what you can do in a halfcab bulkhead for a set up there as well..... ;)

What are you using to cut the hole for the speaker - I'm guessing we have to do that, correct?

I've got some ideas for a1/2 cab bulkhead,I already started a headliner and trim pieces.Just need time and space.
I use a hole saw and I cut them out.

OP
OP
JGZ

JGZ

How long will the intro price be good? I'd like to try a set, but just gave my wife a small amount of grief about shopping right before our vacation, so if I were to order these.. Oh my.. LOL..

I keep them at this price for awhile.Don't know how long though.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I've got some ideas for a1/2 cab bulkhead,I already started a headliner and trim pieces.Just need time and space.
I use a hole saw and I cut them out.

Awesome man, you work is excellent - I'm looking forward to it!

ChrisC74

Got the first set done.Everything fits very nice.I just have these installed with a few pieces of velcro at the moment.I have a 3/4" band around most of the part so it can be screwed on if you want to go that way.The last couple pics.are a 2" piece of tube for you guy's with the a-pillar roll cages,should be enough room.
Introductory price $99.00.Call Mellisa at Bronco Hut 303-663-1455
Hope you like them.Thanks Jay JGZ

Is the hole for the speaker already cut? If not what do you use for that??

BRONCOBERT

By the way for those concerned about sound, I would think that a component or convertible speaker would work great with the woofer down low and the tweeter up high in the door or dash if room for it.

Tram

Bronco Guru
I got under the dash and started looking at moving the pedal over.

Mine looks like it is almost riveted to the firewall.

You guys just drilling out the rivets and bolting it? Seems pretty simple, but I just wanted to see if this was the best way in case I was over looking some easier way.

OP
OP
JGZ

JGZ

I got under the dash and started looking at moving the pedal over.

Mine looks like it is almost riveted to the firewall.

You guys just drilling out the rivets and bolting it? Seems pretty simple, but I just wanted to see if this was the best way in case I was over looking some easier way.

Those are studs on the e-brake assy.Open th hood and look for 2 nuts on the fire wall.Just loosen those they don't need to come off.The only thing you have to move is the one bolt holding the e-brake on the bottom of the dash.