• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Knoxville Bronco Owners - 1st Meeting July 30 - DUFFS

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
There were way too many of you at the Super Celebration that I had never seen before.

So, would any of y'all be into doing a monthly/bi-monthly meet-up?

Last edited:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not sure if I got to met ya at Super Celebration this weekend or not. Met a ton of new people. I might be able to get down that way to a few get togethers. I am just up in Johnson City. Keep me posted.

Andy
Blue71

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Sure, I would love to meet several of the new Bronco owners from this area. I am just down the road in Maryville.

OP
OP
abe_froman

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Awesome. I'd figure the Knoxville area could get together every month and maybe a few of you 1-2 hours away could come in when you had the chance.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Didn't get to the actual event, but made it as far as Gatlinburg, then got stuck in the traffic. What was of interest though, was one good looking silver bronco I followed for a bit, turned into the Advanced Auto Parts store in Sevierville. Didn't look like he was going to the event down in Townsend.

Prehaps another Knoxville area truck.

KempEl

tell ya what,,, a couple of ya meet at my house in knoxville and as soon as we get mine running. ill go anywhere!!

volnut77

Loc.
knoxville
Don't give up on it Abe, my build won't be ready until the end of May, so let's just wait and PM everyone that is interested later this summer. If we meet just once a quarter is a starting place. Knoxville isn't that big, so just a hand full of guys would be good.

Doyle

Bronco Guru
I'm less than 2 hours away, may be able to make some meets, keep me posted also.

OP
OP
abe_froman

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
Okay, nobody seems to want to throw any specifics out there so what do y'all say we meet up on June 28? The last Saturday in June, somewhere in Knoxville with an open parking lot and beer.

Who's up for it?

major

Loc.
Knoxville
just saw this

Hey, I am about 3 min from Duff and I am restoring another money pit. I would like to meet all the Bronco owners as well. I hope to fire mine up this weekend so unless the motor grenades or the new wiring harness melts down..........I would like to meet as well. Just let me know

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Near Bristol- a little bit of a haul at 2 hours, but doable at some point (just bought my first EB).

Why not get Duff involved?? Do it at their shop once per quarter?? They could do some business and even publicize the event regionally- can't miss with free press. I can't see why they would even throw in an event discount or at least some hot dogs or something...

Todd