• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Knoxville Bronco Owners - 1st Meeting July 30 - DUFFS

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Yep...it was tons O' Fun. It was nice to talk to the folks from "Bronco Driver" when they aren't so busy (i.e Super Celebration!) And Have you ever known Suzy to do anything small? Just look at her Broncos. I can't believe all the work she and her staff put into this for what was billed as a small get together. Coloring for the kids, scratch and dent sale, Matchbox car and T-shirt raffle. My daughter and I both won T-shirts, and the food......My guess with kids and all they probably feed 70 plus people. I think the sides were home made by Suzy herself! Just awesome. Knoxville and surrounding area folks I hope we all appreciate what we have with Duff's in our back yard. Good people from top to bottom. :cool:

-jim-

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Wish I could have been there...

Was here (see pic's below) instead. Kid's a huge soccer nut. Any chance at seeing Man U. vs. Barca... in the US... ruined my Knoxville run.

Attachments

• 0730111905a.jpg
    0730111905a.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 0730111721a.jpg
    0730111721a.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 9

jsnouffer

Contributor
Sounds like a good time, I missed it by a few days. Catching a flight to Nashville tonight and plan on being in Knoxville Wednesday, will swing by Duff's later that afternoon.

Broncology

Hopefully there is another one (and I can actually make it)! And maybe I will even have a driving bronco. Was stuck working all weekend. Looks like there was a good turnout!

Chuck

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Yeah, sorry I missed it guys. I had plans on being there but we're in the middle of building a new garage and things are a little hectic to say the least. Hopefully we can make this a regular get together. I'll do my best to be at the next one.