• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KUDOS to Wild Horses

retro77

My story.......In February 2023 I ordered a new gas tank and accessories from Wild Horses. After receiving the tank and installing it I discovered a leak around one of the studs in the sending unit. I contacted Wild Horses and they shipped out a new sending unit. All was good until this spring, when the gas gauge always read full. I checked the ohms at the sending unit and got 9 ohms, indicating full even though I knew the tank was not full. I contacted WH again and they agreed to send me another sending unit at no cost, even though I didn't expect them to. A few days later I received the new sending unit. That is what I call first class customer service!!! A big THANK YOU to Wild Horses.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I had a good story to relate with WH last week. I spoke to one of their sales team about some parts that I needed about a month ago and initially the sales guy said yes we have those but by the end of our conversation he said oh wait we in fact don't carry that part anymore, well OK fine and I moved on.

This week I got a call from customer service and he said hey we just got in the twin sticks that were on back order, do you still want them? I says well I never ordered any twin sticks but I appreciated them calling as most other parts companies would have just shipped.
He said well you called in with the order are you sure you didn't order them? and I said yes I did call in but I don't a D20 and wouldn't have ordered a twin stick. He said he would go back and listen to the call and get back to me.
About 20min later he calls back and says yep it was a complete accident and the sales guy added it to the list for some reason.. To me this is stellar customer service in a number of aspects and the reason I keep dealing with Wild horses even though the freight continues to climb.. Great job Wild Horses!