• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

latest 4x4 mag issue. (off road)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Look what's on the cover. ;D

Attachments

• 20140107_183642.jpg
    20140107_183642.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Kbpony

Sad, sad, sad. Are they trying to be politically correct? It wouldn't take much effort to find a nice Ford build to showcase.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I'm going to run out and get a copy...I need something to start my fires.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm going to run out and get a copy...I need something to start my fires.

lol, there you go.. here's a pic that ain't sideways, although it deserves to be :D

Attachments

• OffRdBronco.jpg
    OffRdBronco.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 89

PaveBronco

I saw that, read "removed the coils and installed leaf springs" and put it back...right between Men’s fitness and Dora the Explorer..

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You should've picked up a copy of the latest issue of 4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility instead. It has a travel article in with some Ford-powered EBs owned by CB members :)

Todd Z.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You should've picked up a copy of the latest issue of 4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility instead. It has a travel article in with some Ford-powered EBs owned by CB members :)

Todd Z.

I may have that one Todd, I'll have to look for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

Hoochdog

Yes, Todd and Sam are in the pics of 4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility!

Deano

Bronco Guru
I guess they have to do something to make that cheby motor look good!

matts460

Have to have a quality vehical to but the chevy motor in since there vehicals don't tend to stay together long.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
BWAAAHAAAA

I've found this quit enlighting;D Guess I need to start leaving my junk on the trailer or better yet in the barn, no need to embarrase any one:-[:-*

I do agree who ever wrote the article didn't research well........

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Maybe Chevy should build the Bronco since Ford won't man up. The patents dont exist they just can't use the Ford Trademarks. Jeeps been living on Fords back for 75 years since they didnt want to make GPW's. Time for Chevy to build the next generation The Detroit Mule.