• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lead in disc brakes & ps

Alaw143

I'm in San Diego, looking for a solid lead on someone that install front disc brakes and power steering, 1970....Andy

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I'm going to say do it your self. I did and if I can, anyone can.

The guys/gals here will help you with every step. The brakes can be bought from a vendor or out of the "parts for sale" section or gotten at a salvage yard. The P/S system can be bought from a vendor or eBay or out of the "parts for sale" section.

First, decide what P/S system you want then decide on what disc brake system you want. Each has it's ups and downs IMO.

I just finished the "All Ford" disk conversion and it's GREAT. I also just replaces all parts of the steering on my 74 and it drives like a dream now.

Tim

big jim

I am in Ramona, I'd be willing to help you out. Send me a PM with your number if you want to talk about it.
Brian