• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

lift and tire size

Brian B

What size tire and lift combo will fit through a standard size garage door? "height".... I am wanting a 3.5 inch suspension lift and 33's or 35's. Help a brother out.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
5.5" suspension, 2" body lift, 37" MTRs, clear the garage door by little over an inch.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
thats tight.....

It is... but it works. That's with a bikini top and low-profile riser. No way it's going in with the hard top unfortunately... but that's a project I don't plan to tackle anytime soon.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
All garage doors are not the same height. Measure your door clearance and EB height and go from there. I have 33's, 3 1/2" suspension and 1" body lift and still have a couple inches of clearance.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Mine barely fits in our garage without scraping with 4" lift and 35"s. I don't know the opening height right off.