• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Little helper

bigdaddyof4

Loc.
Vincennes, IN
Totally staged but she loves Papaw Bronco and it is the only time she likes the wind in her face.
3edeqyze.jpg

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Great picture, nothing wrong with staging a picture. Just wait till your taking pictures with her in the driver's seat! Enjoy all the Bronco time you can with her.

OP
OP
bigdaddyof4

bigdaddyof4

Loc.
Vincennes, IN
She sits in it and drives her babies around the world while I work on it sometimes. Also when we get to the campground she sits in my lap and drives it to the campsite.

JSBX

Contributor
Helper

Hope you don't mind just wanted to show my grandson helping work on his Uncles Bronco.

Attachments

• My Bronco 018.jpg
    My Bronco 018.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 183

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Too cute.. nice to get that time with the grandchildren

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Here is my 9 year old daughter. She loves the Bronco and has always liked coming out to the garage and help me with my projects. She, like her dad, knows to keep from getting yelled at by mom, you have to separate your good clothes from your working-on-the-Bronco clothes, so she has her standard outfit she puts on to get dirty.

Growing up, my dad had several Model As that I used to love working on with him as a kid, so having her with me is a big thrill.

Here, she is helping me pull the leaking aux tank out to put in a new one.

- F

Attachments

• Katie-Bronco.jpg
    Katie-Bronco.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 142

bobscott

Well since everyone is showing their favorite little one picture here is mine. Making sure I keep the doors right while replacing the floors.

Attachments

• brenna wrenching.jpg
    brenna wrenching.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 121

Ksm

Bronco Guru
She's measuring the gun rack to see if her new Red Rider will fit.

Attachments

• 1049052_10202853251721883_439313786_o.jpg
    1049052_10202853251721883_439313786_o.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 106

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
This is my granddaughter, she love riding in papa's bronco. This is her mother using the bronco at graduation. I'm starting to feel old, 4 grandkids , and 2 on the way!!!from 3 daughters.

Attachments

• Mandy Bronco.jpg
    Mandy Bronco.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2716.jpg
    IMG_2716.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 121

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
This a picture of my daughter, she loves going for rides in the Bronco.

Attachments

• sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 97

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Perfect and would be a great thread. "Show us your kids/grand kids working on an EB"

Are you kidding? These are our favorite kinds of threads!
I know you'll get a kick out of the others if you come across them sometime in your travels around the forums. Many over the years, but probably not enough yet.
Hmm, here I go again thinking we should have another dedicated thread with just links to other threads showing kids, or maybe anyone in the family, and Broncos! ;D

Just like my hoped-for-someday thread with links to all sorts of tech videos in one place. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff and want it all easy to find. 'Specially the kiddies (and used-to-be kiddies) working and playing with the Broncos.

Hmm, got another one for ya. How about all the members that posted pics of their young'uns with the EB many years ago, follow up with their now-grown(er) family members and EB's?

Keep 'em coming.

Paul

Mustangs2

Daddy's Little Helper-Bronco Family

She is ready for the test drive after a day of being my "fetch and carry" girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 69

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Taken back in '03, my daughter and friend, 8th graders at the time, my look was staged, but they were seriously gettin' into it racing to see who could remove their exhaust man first when I was pulling the engine for a rebuild... successful with no broken bolts no less. :)

Attachments

• Max&Samp50.JPG
    Max&Samp50.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 75

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love those pics!
So BH, no recent pics of them under the hood? Probably too busy driving it to be caught in any greasy under-hood shots!

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Love those pics!
So BH, no recent pics of them under the hood? Probably too busy driving it to be caught in any greasy under-hood shots!

Single handedly attacking a front caliper with the most appropriate tool.
Vise-Grips!
IMG_0037.jpg
Cleaning a spark plug or caliper bolt (and learning how to give herself a pedicure at the same time) with safety first in mind of course.
IMG_0036.jpg

Backup Pit-Crew waiting their chance.
Copy of IMG_0033.jpg
Not mine, but they thought they were!

Paul