• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Local car show in Idaho-Broncos!

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
thought i would share pics that i took at a local show. the silver lined Bronco has a 5.3 LS chevy with a 5 speed NV4500 tranny. a very sweet ride.headlights and taillights are LED. he gets 20 mpg and can cruise at 85 all day. the red one is a friend of mine. we at early bronco specialties built the cargo rack, light bar and shock hoops. i just welded the hoops in before the show. dont know much bout the red one. the blue one is beautiful and very clean, frame off.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 720

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
The Silver bed lined bronco belongs to Justin Palmer (JPalmer on here I think), he has a photo in the 2011 Classicbroncos.com calender and was also at The Unevent this year. Awesome bronco, didn't know it had a Chevy for a motor though

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
The Silver bed lined bronco belongs to Justin Palmer (JPalmer on here I think), he has a photo in the 2011 Classicbroncos.com calender and was also at The Unevent this year. Awesome bronco, didn't know it had a Chevy for a motor though

Nice lookin Bronco but the Chevy motor? :eek: Never was a fan of the swapping of different brands of motors in different brands of vehicle. A Ford should have a Ford in my eyes! ;D I guess different strokes for different folks. Literally!

OP
OP
johnnybgood74

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
ya i like all motors. im just a whore for mechanical stuff period. it makes me giggle though when people bad mouth other manufacturers. whats the difference really? i mean a huge majority of the Bronco community have the CHEVY disc conversion and the CHEVY tie rod over conversion or the CHEVY astro van hydroboost. also, 90% of drag racers have FORD 9" rearends. so when does adding a part from another manufacturer make it unacceptable? dont get me wrong, i love FORDS. flame on boys! lol

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
ya i like all motors. im just a whore for mechanical stuff period. it makes me giggle though when people bad mouth other manufacturers. whats the difference really? i mean a huge majority of the Bronco community have the CHEVY disc conversion and the CHEVY tie rod over conversion or the CHEVY astro van hydroboost. also, 90% of drag racers have FORD 9" rearends. so when does adding a part from another manufacturer make it unacceptable? dont get me wrong, i love FORDS. flame on boys! lol

I guess! I see your point. So long as it runs good, who cares I guess. I just like to see Fords in Fords and Chevy's in Chevy's when in comes to the motors! Everything else is fair game to me! ;D

I wish mine got 20 miles per gallon! Hmmm! Maybe I will have to change my thinkin. :cool:

Either way nice lookin rig.

By the way, good lookin cargo rack and shock hoops! Nice work!

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
That is a really cool cargo rack! I'll have to keep that in mind when I come and see you guys in the spring. With the air show in Mountain Home this weekend, I guess I didn't pay attention to other events going on! :(