• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking at broncos.. Anyone in phoenix

slowstroke

Loc.
North Las Vegas
I have been recently searching high and low for a decent starter for my newest project. I have come across a few broncos and am trying to take a look at one of them in particular sometime this weekend. I found a 69 in phoenix that i may be taking the trip out to look at this wekeend. Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet up and look over the truck with me possibly on saturday? I have read alot about problem areas to look for but obviously someone who owns one or has been around them and is a 3rd party would give me a better opinion.

hammer

Bronco Guru
I think motoman is in the phoenix area, shoot him a pm.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Phoenix is a pretty big area, one side of town is about 100 miles from the other side of town.
What part of Phoenix is this in? There is a slight chance I already know about it.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I may be able to help as well. Tim's right - what part of town is definitely a factor.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OK, just keep us posted. Scottsdale is pretty broad too. If you're coming down, PM an address or phone # to see if it works out for one of us.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
S

slowstroke

Loc.
North Las Vegas
Im not to familiar with the area but im no stranger to driving there for vehicles. For some reason thats my picking grounds. I bought my last 05 powerstroke and my 05 audi a4 from the area. I appreciate all help and am hoping this will be the start of my new bronco project.

OP
OP
S

slowstroke

Loc.
North Las Vegas
pm sent. it isnt any of those however i did see that green one when searching. the 347 is pretty cool but it wouldnt be worth paying for an engine when im planning something completly different. yea vegas seems like since its so big itd have tons of vehicles right? wrong. I had a hard time finding my last 2 vehicles and bought out of state.