• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for a 66-77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffb_79

Loc.
Fairfax
Looking for a 66-77 Bronco full cab. Pref something that's been restored and in good shape (a recent accident is keeping me from doing just about anything with my right hand for the next 6-10 months). I'm looking for a daily driver, so would prefer a low mileage engine either 6 or 8 cylinder. Must be an auto. I'm looking for one anywhere on the east coast to central states, and would be willing to pick up. My current budget is 15k, but may be willing to go a little higher depending on the bronco.

frigr8

Loc.
Va
I have a nice 74 i am getting ready to sell uncut a/t p/s new paint etc. I live in fredricksburg va

broncotogo

I have a 75 for sale. Great shape, automatic transmission, 302. In your price range. Located in South Carolina.

classic_jack

Check out my 74 bronco, restored, uncut, a/c, no rust, stored in warehouse. Beautiful example of an early bronco. Also looking to sell my 77. Both trucks are rangers!! See 66-77 Broncos for Sale on this site.

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
Eb

I have a 73 Ranger, original (but cut) unrestored and RUST FREE - it was fron AZ it's entire life.

It's a 3 speed though, but with a c4 and front disk you could drive it as is. I'm looking for 9K, this is one of the cleanes t trucks I have ever found. The pics are large, so I'll send them if you are interested. If interested call me at 440-487-3885, Thanks. Jeremy

ckenner

1966 Classic Ford Bronco- Restored

I have a 1966 Ford Bronco for Sale on this website- my user name is ckenner. I am selling it for $15,000. If you want more details, or photos, please contact me.
My Email is: ckenner66@hotmail.com
:)

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Jeff,

Where are you located? Your location just says Fairfax....and there are as many Fairfax's as Springfields in the US!

If you are in VA, mine is for sale. I want less than your present budget. She is 99% done and has had a very thorough rolling restoration.

Here are a few threads noting my restoration & what's been done to her.

Build Up/Restoration
New Tires/Rims
Edelbrock EFI Install

Status
Not open for further replies.