• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for a bolt list for frame

Mattco

Loc.
Dothan, AL
I am approaching pulling the body on my project once I get the floor pans and rear quarters done and am looking for a complete bolt list that I can print out and take to my local fastener shop. I would love to go in and put together a grade 8 frame kit that has all the bolt that I will need since I am about 20 minutes away from the shop. My local hardware store is insanely expensive on their items.

any help would be greatly appreciated. And if anyone has a breakdown of other bolt kits, that would be amazing too. I know I can order a bolt kit from a few places, but I would love to compare prices and get the sets that I need instead of a complete kit that has several items I don't need.