• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

looking for a couple of guinea pigs all those that had replied to this contact me

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So all those that had replied to this either through pm or just here on the thread and still want in contact me. They are finally in and ready to go. I have a list but its long and there was an agreed $ which still applies.
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258273

So as the title says I'm looking for 2 possible 3 people to help test out a led headlight. They are the same as truck-lites just without the name on them. I am getting ready to put together another mass buy on LEDs if there's enough interest and my supplier showed these to me. I need to get 4 sets total to make the minum order to test them and I will be one and possible have another already. So if your interested here's the thing all I ask is you pay the actually cost to me no mark up if for some reason you are unsatisfied I will make things right. After you get them I ask that you post your opinion good or bad and some pics. These lights have all the same specs and do come with a warranty just like the truck-lites part # 27275C.

If you are interested please pm me for a price I will say its way below the cost of paying for a name on the lenses.

Thanks
John

PS I will be posting a feeler thread on a mass buy for led in the next day or so.
Oh and sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot Jon.

Attachments

• 41JM4PmS36L._SL1500_.jpg
    41JM4PmS36L._SL1500_.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
There's a lot of these similar design knock-off lights available with off or black label brands. What I've noticed is that they seem to vary in LED lumen specs. Do you have this information to support the potential group buy?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Specs are as follows at 12v-1.8amps low beam 3.6amps high beam at 25-1amp low beam 1.8amps high 2100lumens. So yes all specs are the same.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Forgot as of this moment I have enough people lined up to test these if there is still more interest in others who would like to get in on a real low price let me know. I can make a larger order i just wanted to test them first but I dont see there being any issues with them as my supplier cant keep them on the shelf. If I have not reponded to your pm yet I will soon I just got a bunch of them over the night about these.

Thanks
John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
At the moment I am on a waiting list to get these lights the supplier is having a hard time keeping up with production. So it seem I pulled the trigger on this one a little early. I will keep everyone who has pm'ed me so far on these up to date when I get any new info but if you have not already contacted me about these than Im sorry to say they are all spoken for at this time.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So just another update I am now also looking into becoming a truck-lite distributer don't know where that will make the price compared to the others but it would give an option for those that would prefer the name brand over a no name same part. At this moment the price for a set of the no names are about the cost of one truck-lite and yes I know that varies from where you get your price on the truck-lite that's why I say about. I'm hoping to hear back from truck-lite in the next day or two to see what it will take to become a dealer but as I have stated in other posts on here my prices for Bronco brothers will be lower than what I will charge everyone else. Just the way I like to show my appreciation to everyone here for all the help that has always been offered and kindness to others here.

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
IMG_20150419_191220_952_zpsnleiscvd.jpg

I'm interested for Bucky. Shoot me a price...

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Looks like theres a lot more demand than I expected. Really wanted to keep this first batch small but dont see any issues with these lights the heep dealers that are sealingg them cant keep them on the shelf. Thats why im on a wait list they are trying to catch up with production demands from them as they already had preorders. I will start a new thread in the vendor section when I have a confirmed date on my production timeline and if you would like a set I will take a preorder than I dont think anyone will argue with the price. I just dont want to make any promises to people about when they will receive product and not come close to it. Not a dig at other vendors read it as you want I just dont want a lot of upset people with me eventually I would like to make this into a side gig selling all these leds and dont want a bad rap.
For now the truck-lite dealer thing is going on the back burner they want to much from me since I would be a small businesses dont have that kind of change sitting around.
I have tried to respond to everyone that has pm'ed me if you have posted on this thread and I have not contacted you I will or pm me. Things have just been a little crazy around here and I apologize if I pm you late at night Im not sleeping much these days.

Thanks
John

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. OK I'll toss mine & Taco hat into the ring. I've tried H6024.& some others Silver something ... Then the New wiring harness. & then the Bosh wiring harness. I still don't feel like I have head lamps.
... I Also have a light bar up on top of my Bronco ..It's topped with 5 KC's ..
... & I run a Delco 24SI 140AMP ALT. ON MY DIESEL. BUT I STILL DON'T FELL LIKE i HAVE HEAD LAMPS.
... I'd like to know the price ..

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I'm still waiting on a locked down date for production as they are catching up on all their orders that where presold. I have been informed that I should be able to place a order at a the end of the month. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I know more.

Thanks
John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just posted an update in first post I'm getting one of the truck-lite sets to test and will be able to order more soon after and have posted a link to the other thread where I listed the other headlights I can get. So if there's interest in the others please let me know.

Thanks,

John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So all those that had replied to this either through pm or just here on the thread and still want in contact me. They are finally in and ready to go. I have a list but its long and there was an agreed $ which still applies.