• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Lots of 1966-1979 bronco parts and 1961-1979 pickup. Just ask!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonka7777

Loc.
Greenville
A bump for Nick.

Drove up to his shop on Friday to pick up a great set of doors. All I can say is WOW! He has EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I've never seen so much Bronco stuff in one place. He's is good guy too, and knows his stuff. Make sure to grab lunch at DiCostanza's on your way out of town. They invented the sub sandwich in 1925 and is hands down the best lunch you'll ever eat. Thanks Nick!

joshuar6447

Loc.
spotsylvania
I'll agree I stopped by the other day for a few things and had my mind blown away. I would suggest if you go visit Nick (great guy) that you have an idea what you need/want. he does have a little bit of everything at a fair price. Thanks again Nick

dmsbronco

Loc.
West Hills
gauge cluster

looking for a really nice, almost perfect gauge cluster... no oxidation on the center of the speedo.... got anything.. how bout a transfer case shifter indicator?

thx Dave

lynn w gray

wiper linkage needed

Hi guys, im back! Normally i do not start selling again untill late fall but i have my eye on a shop that i would like to buy but i need to liquidate some of my stock to do so!

What do i have???? Freakin everything! Well.... Darn near!

Its easier if you ask me then me list it all but ill give you an idea....

-lots of body parts! Ill only ship dash bords though.
-sandblasted and por 15 manifold painted manifold sets for every year and engine size! Plus some headers!
-ready to install c4 auto transmission assemblies. (not rebuilt but out of driven trucks)
-gauge clusters and cluster parts.
-manual and power steering set ups, tested, painted, and ready to bolt in!
-tons of door parts including some nos 66 and 67 interior door handles and cranks.
-factory and after market wheel sets. (no slots)
-tons (literally) of drive line parts and full differentials including some after market gear sets and lockers.
-lots of steering columns and wheels including floor shift columns!
-refurbished wiring harnesses for any year you need! Just plug and play!
-engine parts, after market carbs, factory carbs, after market and factory intakes, fuel injection intakes, pulleys, brackets, and complete motors but they are pick up only!
-a ridiculous amount of dash parts.
-lots and lots and lots of stainless trim including that hard to find stuff!
-flare sets including a new set of front fiberglass from bronco graveyard.
-a crap ton of seats (pick up only)
-millitary jeep wheels and tires? For that army look?
-in the range of 300 pieces of glass!
-lots of older lift coils.
-pedal assemblies! (i probably have more than the big parts houses!)
-titles including half cabs several years
-half cab top, early full top......
-super nice rust free frames!
-free beer for whoever makes the trip to my shop! (well not a case!) and is the trip worth it? do i read bronco driver while taking a shit?
-and the list goes on and on and on........

Help me help you!!!!!!!!

i need a set of wiper linkage for my 77, with screws and nuts. in louisiana 71360

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Thanks for the fender Nick- might grab a driver side also from you- do you have any windshield frames in good shape for electric wipers? Dave

70bravo

Loc.
venice
steering column parts

Looking for automatic shift lever W/rubber bushing , hazard blinker switch,and shift indacators,lower steering shaft to 90066 thanks

Broncocrazyward

soft top frame part needed

have 1970 bronco - needing vertical door frame rod for soft top frame for both sides. brand of soft top is Specialty Top Co. - Thanks!

broncomatt

-sandblasted and por 15 manifold painted manifold sets for every year and engine size

How about some headers for a 6cyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.