• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lots Of Bronco Parts For Sale Call 574-532-8604

Status
Not open for further replies.

invno1

Loc.
Oroville
do you have any empty dana 44 housings, like no knuckles, no gears, no axle shafts, just the housing?

thanks

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Looking for a couple stock pitman arms.

Need a '76 - 77

and a '73 - '75

Do you have any?

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
ya I have a few, but their all mixed together how do you tell the years, dose it matter
The taper is different. There is a difference is between power steering and manual also, I'm looking for power steering pitman arms. The spline diameter or taper going to the box are also different - slightly.
I have a power steering box from a '77 that I'm looking to get a stock pitman arm for and an F150 box that I'm looking to put a '73 - '75 pitman arm on.

My boxes are off the trucks so we could get together and try them.

OP
OP
76bogger

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
The taper is different. There is a difference is between power steering and manual also, I'm looking for power steering pitman arms. The spline diameter or taper going to the box are also different - slightly.
I have a power steering box from a '77 that I'm looking to get a stock pitman arm for and an F150 box that I'm looking to put a '73 - '75 pitman arm on.

My boxes are off the trucks so we could get together and try them.

ya I'll look to see what I have, I just got home, I'll let you know

broncosilver

Loc.
springhill fl.
how much for the 4:10 ring and pinion shipped to 34606 thanks:) also need gears for d44. any thing in the range of 4.10-4.88 for both 9" and d44

OP
OP
76bogger

76bogger

Loc.
New Carlisle, IN
how much for the 4:10 ring and pinion shipped to 34606 thanks:) also need gears for d44. any thing in the range of 4.10-4.88 for both 9" and d44

I have one set up of used 4.10 gears for the 9in. 25 bucks + shipping I find out later cus their site won't work right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.