• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

lots of parts in Beaumont,Tx for sale,tub,half cab,brand new motor,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
well,it looks like i'm going to need to sell two of my projects, first one is a 1969 tub with a half cab and bulk head,two fiberglass doors with hinges,windows,handles,etc.the tub is allmost complete rust free,and thats why i bought it, has one small spot on the passenger side floor, the rear fenders have been cut out,but i have cutouts if someone wants to weld them back in,no tailgate, the half cab was cut for a sun roof,but a good body guy can weld a section back in, the doors are mint, the motor is a brand new,never cranked 289,.030 flatops,everthing is stock,but never cranked, rebuilt speed,and transfer case, none of this has been used since being rebuilt..the frame is in great shape,no rust,and has the f150 style double shocks on the front.dana 30 and 9" rear..nothing on the front,no fenders,etc i have alot of money in these parts,asking 3200 for it all...

also have a 2000 mile 302 in my 1992 mustang for sale, new 302 block,crank,rods etc..balanced,rebuilt factory heads,fuel injection intake,etc i am selling the complete motor minus the front accessories, everything from oil pan to intake for 550 runs perfect,no leaks,etc

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
by front accesories you mean the pulleys. are you keeping the ecu and wiring harness, assuming new block is standard bore and not a bored block?

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
the late model complete motor is not bored,it's std..in great shape..for 100 bucks i can add a ecu,and a injector harness,email me if intersted,thanks

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
hey there,i would like to sell it all together..but in a week or so if it does not go,then i'll part it out..email me with an offer on the motor..it's brand new,never cranked..i have not put the intake on it yet,or oil pan,it's still sealed in a large bag..i can send a few pic's i have also if you want.thanks

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
top is still available,email me for some pics,the previous owner had cut it for a sun roof..as of now,the tub/doors and frame are sold,still have the efi 302,along with the complete new drivetrain for sale,and my complete 1968 bronco for sale also.i can be reached at mondo347@aol.com for faster response

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
project bakup for sale,buyer could not come up with all the money so bought just the doors and window frame,everything else ready to go.asking 2800 for everything else,thanks

soclair

Tub and the half cab I meant to say. You list 2800 for the whole thing. What does this include, could you re-qualify? I take it this is the one thats on craigslist?
Sean

OP
OP
ricky

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
everyone please email me , i do not get on here that often, i would rather sell everything together,as i will not have any use for the other parts,i have the following still for sale
the frame with front dana 30 and rear 9"
the tub with half cab and bulkhead
the complete unused drivetrain..289/3 speed/transfer case

will be going to the shop tomorrow and can take additional pics if you want to see something specific,just let me know..i have pic's at home of most of the parts i can send this evening, the tub is 98% rust free, the right rear 1/4 has a wrinkle in it, the back fenders are cut,the frame is a stock frame i was going to sand blast and por15, the axles are stock with stock springs,the tub still has a dash and wiring in it, the half cab is cut for a sun roof..for what it is worth,i have more than half what i am asking in the new drivetrain alone, email is mondo347@aol.com thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.