• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mad Max Bronco for Burningman anyone??

thunderbelly

Loc.
Sacramento Cal
Does any one have the know how,the will and the money to build a bad ass flame throwing post apocalypse Mad max Bronco to drive around at Burningman? I saw a Scout last time that had 4 flame throwers that also blew huge mushroom clouds of fire. Theres got to be some crazy fucker out there that has a Bronco he doesn't mind modifing a little to out do this Scout with. I'll suport him 100%!

Has anyone been to Burningman?

PS How do I attach an image of the Scout on here?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
all it takes is money. flame thrower packages aren't that expensive, not much to them really.

ry_fitch

Loc.
Salt Lake City
not to hard or to pricey. Just need an old spark plug and an old coil! Unless your taking propane or something like that...

I'd love to see your pic...

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
Poor excuse for a flame thrower. THIS is a flame thrower!
GOD loves a freek show!

starshapedfigures.35959.jpg

firemoth.35541.jpg