• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mad Max Bronco in Tokyo?

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I wish I could get this page scanned in....
While waiting for the internet to start working this morning at work, I got desperate for something to read. I walked over a few cubes and picked up June 04 copy of Sport Compact Car from a coworker’s desk. Yes, it was a desperate moment. I looked through it and inside the back cover where you typically find Worst Stuck or something like that in a real mag, and found something interesting. The header was Tokyo Ride of the Month. There is this nice big picture of a ’73 Ford XB GT in black. A partial Mad Max conversion. Instead of a blower sticking out the hood, there is an early bronco aftermarket hood scoop on it. That is understandable since there is a black ’70 to ’76 bronco parked inside the shop. At the bottom of the description, the last line reads “And check out the cool, old Ford Bronco in the background.” I guess that magazine isn’t that bad after all.

OP
OP
Broncobowsher

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Thanks, about the only thing I can't do (scan a page) is what everyone tells me to do.:p

Dawg_enD

...and if you live in Tokyo, you can't afford a Bronco.

Surely the Bronco in that picture is from out of town. :p

-Dawg