• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mad Max meets Deliverance Bronco

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
I have been trying to get a pic of this local creation for the last 2 years. Its certainly interesting

Attachments

• DSC00783.jpg
    DSC00783.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 527
OP
OP
Cavalry

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
I eyeballed a white halfcab there for many years. It disappeared for awhile. Then one day this thing was outside pushing dirt. I guess thats where the halfie went:eek:

Broncobowsher

Total hack
From what I can see...
Bronco cab dropped on a Chevy 2wd dually chassis with a snow plow on the front, an old oil tank sideways in the back and what looks like a boom on the back made out of an old cloths line.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Does it remind you of that one movie made after Stephen King wrote a book that had the posessed cars that killed humans? Reminds me of one of the trucks

Potshot

Looks like that crazy crap they drive in some parts of China. Frame, engine, seat. Maybe rubber on the rims.

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Looks like that crazy crap they drive in some parts of China. Frame, engine, seat. Maybe rubber on the rims.

Funny, I was going to make the same comment!
So I'll share what you must have also witnessed. This is the single cylinder diesle truck that is building that counrty.
IMG_2040'.JPG

Or this one. Which is essentialy made up of a roto tiller (without the roto part that turns the dirt) attached to a trailer, which is hauling a trailer.
IMG_2036'.JPG

Sorry for the blurry pictures. They were taken from a moving car and some of the closing speeds rather fast.

Last edited:

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I am actually going to print and frame that to remind myself that this kind of stuff exists in the world and the next person I talk to most likely built that truck. We could probably use that kind of ingenuity to find bin laden. That guy would be the hero of afghanistan with those "skills".

Potshot

Funny, I was going to make the same comment!
So I'll share what you must have also witnessed. This is the single cylinder diesle truck that is building that counrty.

Yep, and that's exactly what my pics looked like too! Thanks for sharing :)