• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

map of members

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
SOOO wish I could access this map from my work computer. IPhone doesn't work well with it.

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
I'm not understanding all the hate for members that have better things to do than get on Classic Bronco regularly. I've been around a long time but I don't log on very often because to be perfectly honest a the rah rah posts from new members/owners that have just discovered how cool ebs are gets old. It's OK for them to do that but the new has worn off for me so I just come around on occasion to browse and move on. We all part of a great classic car community but to different degrees so let's just leave each to his/her ownself. I would totally be for banning anyone that puts a Chevy engine in a Ford of any kind!!!;D

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just got an email from Google saying they're going to close up Google+. I was just curious if that would affect the map?

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I'm not going to be able to stalk people anymore. :(

What are they going to get rid of next? Our Myspace accounts!?

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm not going to be able to stalk people anymore. :(

What are they going to get rid of next? Our Myspace accounts!?

#myspaceforever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBGeek

I could be wrong, but the link resides on drive.google.com which is Google Drive. Google Drive is basically their version of Dropbox (and a wonderful tool for file sharing BTW).

Google+ was an entirely different animal and was their attempt at a 'new Facebook' which never took off and just finally took its last dying breath.

Tl:dr - the member map should exist for as long as the person who created it on their Google Drive doesn't delete it...

EBGeek

I'm looking at you @1971Lubr :)

(I sure wish you could tag folks here)

mustanggarage

Contributor
Im logged into google chrome, with my gmail account, and when I open google maps it shows my name in the right upper side, but whenever I click the link I get a 404 error I am not sure what else to to.
also when I look at the community list on the right I do not see where it says members anywhere.

gmduncan

Contributor
Loc.
Annapolis
I did the Members List for MD and there are quite a few Members within 5-10 minutes from me. Gonna post a few pictures of a Bronco I saw in Annapolis.