• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass air EFI SWAP harness. plug in and ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
This is a plug in and ride for a 1975 bronco and almost anything else. Here are the connections needed. This harness will bolt in a matter of minutes. all connections are clearly labeled for an easy install.

There is a 3 wire connection to the left of the throttle lever on a 75 bronco. that is where you plug in the oil pressure, water temp, and 12 volts crank/run on the bronco. if you do not have this plug then you will have to wire that. the 12v crank and run is the 12v+ wire going to your coil.

here are the harness connections. all connections will be labeled.

1. battery side of starter soleniod (harness power)
2. 3 Ground wires.
3. HEGO ground (O2 sensors)
4. crank and run (your old coil wire)
5. crank 12v source (on the starter soleniod)
6. oil pressure (optional, these are wired in the 3 wire plug mentioned)
7. water temp (optional, these are wired in the 3 wire plug mentioned)
8. your fuel pump wire to the output on the relay (relay provided and and wired)

there are 3 relays in this harness. one for the EEC, one for the Fuel pump, and one for HEGO's. the relays are included and fulley wired.

if your bronco has the 3 wire plug (for the oil,water, and coil) that looks like a trailer plug then this will be a plug in and go harness.

it is set up for mass air or speed density computers but i must know if you have a manual or automatic computer.

I can set it up for a manual or automatic computer. It must be set up for the manual or automatic to read codes. If you are not sure what computer you want i can write directions for you to connect it. for an auto computer wire 30 (clearly labeled) needs 12v and for a manual computer it need to be connected to pin 46. The 12v wire and pin 46 wire are built into the harness and clearly labeled. it would take 2 minutes to connect to right wire.

i can get you the speed density computer for $40 more.

this harness is set up for a drivers side throttle body but can be made for a passenger side throttle body. the drivers side works great. it provides lots of room and allows you to use a stock mustang throttle cable with a mustang throttle body and cable bracket.

the harness to body grommet is also included. all you need is a 1.5" hole saw to drill a couple holes. connect the holes and you have a weather tight seal.

the O2 harness is there and so is the injector harness.

any questions ask.

here is MY bronco with a harness that i built.

100_3366.jpg

Now this is a USED OEM harness that has been modified. it does have some broken clips and such.

all wiring connections made by me are soldered and heat shrinked and then tapped.

here is the harness
1600dff2.jpg

here is the 3 wire plug that will plug in at your firewall.
a5cbdd39.jpg

battery, 12v crank, and ground connection

3f32a6b4.jpg

O2 sensor connections, VSS connection, and 12' of heavy duty 12 gauge wire to your fuel pump

796cb129.jpg

computer connection and case ground

fec8814a.jpg

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
How many of these do you have ..Just one or are you wanting to sell them ..
What dist do you recomind and What alt. is it set up to go to ..
....Or can you fix one to go to my specks..

OP
OP
B

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
i can make whatever you want. :)

this does not include alternator wiring. that is not part of the ford EFI harness. most alternators need a 12v source, a jumper, and then wire to the battery.

i have a few harnesses at my disposal but it has to be worth my time to modify them. I can make them to your specs if you let me know what you want.

I am running a remote mount TFI distributor on my bronco. They say the heat kills the ones mounted on the distributor. no matter what i would run a OEM distributor over a MSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.