• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy on 31 spline axles? Or Dana 44 axles?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm working on lining up a mass buy on axles; 31 spline for the 9" and/or Dana 44 inners and outers.

Any interest in these? This will probably be coming up pretty quick. I'll post pricing by the end of this week.

Last edited:

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
admin said:
I'm working on lining up a mass buy on axles; 31 spline for the 9" and/or Dana 44 inners and outers.

Any interest in these? This will probably be coming up pretty quick.
Jon , what vendor are you thinking of , Superior?, I would maybe interested if they were Superiors ( 31 spline , 9")

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
Jon , what vendor are you thinking of , Superior?, I would maybe interested if they were Superiors ( 31 spline , 9")

yep that is what I was thinking

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep,

Keep us posted. I am geting rready to put 31Splines in the 9" hopefully soon as well as considering upgrading the old D44 when I do the gears.

Thanks

Blue71

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
feitctaj said:
They'll be Yukons since that's more the price range I was going for. The Superiors seem to be about $100-150 more a set. I'll see if I can get separate pricing on Superiors.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
admin said:
They'll be Yukons since that's more the price range I was going for. The Superiors seem to be about $100-150 more a set. I'll see if I can get separate pricing on Superiors.
thanks Jon, it never hurts to ask, Superiors would get my attention
:eek:

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I would be interested in some D44 chromos.

Whay the price difference between Yukons and Superior? Better quality or paying for the name? Do either come with a warantee?

What about 35 splines for the 9"....and chance of getting them at a discount?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
my first choice would be superiors but if the price is right on the yukons than I'm in

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I'm in if the price is right for 31 spline axles. F ;D ree shipping to Hawaii.