• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy on 31 spline axles? Or Dana 44 axles?

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
John, is there a chance of getting a mass buy setup for anything? I.E. some guys are running full width, I've got a buddy or two up for some J**p and Ch*vy stuff............

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'll post pricing at the end of this week.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, the buy is officially on. :) See the new thread in the Current Mass Buy forum here: http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60939

Rear Axles:
One pair of Yukon 31 spline 9" axles with FREE Tapered Axle Bearings, FREE studs and H.D. Retainer plates.
$212.00 delivered

Front Axles:
Dana 44 axle kit 4340 Yukon with (2) 2 FREE 5-760X U-Joints and (2) FREE Axle Slingers included. (2) inner axles, (2) outer axles 9.72"
$313.98 delivered

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
To answer some earlier questions:
  • The rear axles are ONLY for big bearing rears, not small bearing. Sorry.
  • "Superior" brand axles aren't part of this buy. We may try to do one at a later date

crawln68

Bronco Guru
admin said:
To answer some earlier questions:
  • The rear axles are ONLY for big bearing rears, not small bearing. Sorry.
  • "Superior" brand axles aren't part of this buy. We may try to do one at a later date

Anything on full width axles? :-[

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
My thanks to Jon and Mike for making this happen. I finally ordered my new D44 axles yesterday. Hopefully this will slow the natural decay problem I keep having in the front end %) , don't know why when metal meets rock, the metal loses.......