• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - STC Soft Top & More

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
HELP!!! Randy, where are you?? I just called twice and got the message you were gone wheeling for the week-end... :eek: Does it count if I leave a message to order the top???

Jeff

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
I'm in the same boat as Jeff. I was waiting until the end of the month to buy and now I'm freak'n 'because Randy's out having fun. Hope I'm not SOL.:-[ :-[ :-[

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
STC Mass Buy

Boy did I get the two of you going !!!!! Ha Ha Ha

This is the3 last couple of days left and if you call and dont get me please keep trying , I wont abondan you !!!!!1 I am here till the very end !!!!!!!!!!
Lots of calllers so please bear with me

301-791-6869

Labbster

I just ordered! Now to save money for Galen's doors! Thanks to all who were involved putting this together.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Remember that it's STC that's raising their prices at the end of the month, so Randy won't be able to do anything about orders that come in late. Please try to get them in today so Randy can place them with STC.

BroncoEddie

Loc.
Central NJ
Yeeeeeeeeehaw! I ordered my FastTrac w/ Zip-out windows from Adventurous 4X4 around 4:30pm ET today. Super quick and easy.

Thanks again, Randy! Princeton Junction in the house!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Randy I'm calling you again in the AM, we spoke once before. I just want to make double sure I don't miss this.

John E. Dixon ;D

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
Randy, thanks for getting back to me last night. I'm in and can't wait to pick it up! Thanks again to Randy and those of you who got this thing going.

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
STC Mass Buy

Well here it is , the last day of this GREAT Soft Top Mass Buy , you all should be proud as we have a total of 28 Fastrac tops and 18 Roll Bar Tops sold for the 2 or 3 weeks it was up with the proper pricing , I personally want to thank the admin for this buy , sssmmmooouuuttthhh is the only way I see it , and hopefully he will also get good use out of his top !!!!!!!
The best THANKS is saved for the customers , without all of you guys , guys like me couldnt servive , awesome turnout

This buy is offically over !!!!!!!!

" THANK YOU "

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Re: STC Mass Buy

Adventurous4x4 said:
I personally want to thank the admin for this buy , sssmmmooouuuttthhh is the only way I see it , and hopefully he will also get good use out of his top !!!!!!!
Hmmm...I didn't buy a top. Maybe I'm getting one for free in the mail? ;) j/k

Maybe you mean MnkyBiz or HotWheels who got the buy going.

This was definitely a good buy. Seem like every mass buy gets more and more people as this site grows.

Thanks Randy for all the coordination!

Now that the buy is officially over I'm going to unsticky this thread. Feel free to continue to post to it if you have questions or comments.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Randy,

tried to get a hold of you yesterday and today about two tops. I left messages. Gimme a yell or PM me please.

thanks Much,

Andy
Blue71

boatbldr

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
I got mine put on on Saturday, looks great. But I had the good fortune to be able to pick it up from the factory.... didn't have to wait on UPS. It took about 4 hours to install.

U

Unregistered

I live in Denver also and have not heard a word. I was number 4 on the list.

Are we supposed to call STC or just wait for them to call us?

Jim

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I just contacted STC and he advised me that they were waiting on getting some metal parts that should be in tomorrow and that after they get those parts, they should be able to start getting the tops out.

M

Miley

forgot to log in on that last post....

I just got off the phone with STC and he did not have my name on his list??? Are all these in Randy's name or what? Just curious. Don't anybody take this negative, I'm just curious what the "procedure" for attaining our tops is.

The fella at STC also told me that they had to hold up production on the Bronco products because they are out of material. He could not give me a relatively solid estimate of when production would resume. This guy may have just been wanting to get me off the phone so he could go take his lunch break though.

No worries, I know I'll get my top and I know I saved some serious moolah too.

If any of you get your tops, please update the rest of us.

Jim

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I got a receipt and a nifty magnet in the mail today but no top yet. ;D

red76

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
boatbldr said:
I got mine put on on Saturday, looks great. But I had the good fortune to be able to pick it up from the factory.... didn't have to wait on UPS. It took about 4 hours to install.

What # were you?

Will