• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - STC Soft Top & More

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
thedirtyneck said:
I know that at least one person is still waiting. Me:) Just checking for updates to see how many are still waiting etc.

Brian
Me too!!!

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
thedirtyneck said:
I know that at least one person is still waiting. Me:) Just checking for updates to see how many are still waiting etc.

Brian

you guys got the bestop out there (pun intended). I am waiting for a supertop...probably never happen.

gbronco

Loc.
Grasonville, MD
thedirtyneck said:

Brian

I'm still waiting as well. I put my order in just after the first 10 people. Somewhere around 16th. Called Randy two days ago and was told it should arrive in a week. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!

George

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
icecream man said:
ChiefDan, try calling STC direct. They had all my info when I gave them a call last week.

Their number is 303.487.9939

George, call these guys directly. They will gladly give you the latest info on where your top is.

gbronco

Loc.
Grasonville, MD
icecream man said:
George, call these guys directly. They will gladly give you the latest info on where your top is.

Thanks ice cream man. I just called and they said it was shipped on the 3rd, and gave me a UPS tracking number. thanks again for the phone number. Appreciate it!!!

George

thedirtyneck

Loc.
Blacksburg/Charlotts
Everyone who has not received your top, or been billed for that matter. I just spoke with randy and he has not been able to check into the website lately but he can be reached by phone at 301-791-6869. As usual randy was very helpful and friendly on the phone when i talked to him, and is willing to make sure everyone is happy.

It seems that everyone should have been billed by this point and if not something may have happened regarding your order. STC can be contacted direct at 303-487-9939 for info about your order.

Brian

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I have only been a part of a couple of mass buys. The first one went really smooth and with out any problems. The order was delivered when it was suppose to be. This one just seems like there is a lot of problems and a lot of waiting. Is this normal? It seems like this is a good opportunity to have your name out there and be recognized and hopefully get a lot of positive word of mouth so you would want to do everything possible to make it a good experience. It seems some people have had problems with Randy and others have had problems with STC not having all the parts.... what is normal?

cc

Loc.
eugene, oregon
FINALLY got my top today!!!;D ;D Im so glad to finally have it!! I just opened it up and checked everything out and it looks like a real quality top. It did take longer than I thought it would (by about 3 weeks or so) but the money that I saved made it worth while. Randy was helpful when I called him and so was STC, and I would go through the mass buy and the wait with the same companies again in order to save the money that we all saved.

Its actually better that i didnt get my top any earlier since I have finals this week and I would have just been distracted putting it on. My last final is tomorrow and then its top instal time!!;D

It s been raining all week anyway so I havent missed to much top down time. I hope everyone who hasn't gotten theirs gets it soon and A BIG THANKS to all who set this deal up it is very cool to save so much cash on something like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey CC,

When was your order placed. I am still looking for mine to come.

Thanks Much,
Blue71

cc

Loc.
eugene, oregon
Hey Blue71,
Im not exactly sure what day I ordered mine, but I think that it was about a week before the deadline. I do know that I was not one of the first 10 to order, and Im sure that I was not one of the last either. Have you called STC yet? They will tell you when, or if your top has shipped.Their number is 303.487.9939. Mine shipped on Moday(7th) and I got it today(thursday). Good luck and I hope that you get your top soon.

thedirtyneck

Loc.
Blacksburg/Charlotts
Blue i know you were like me and had not been billed as of a week ago or so. You should really call STC ASAP and make sure they have your order. When i called i had not been billed because they didnt have my order. Just check and confirm they have it. After talking with randy yesterday I belive everyone should have been billed by now.

Brian

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I would definitely call STC. That is how I found out that my order was not placed.... It seems that Randy would make sure that all orders were in before saying all orders were in.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the suggestion about calling STC. I called and the guy said that the rest of the risers should be in in time to ship my stuff next Thursday. Man..its been a long wet wait , but I believe it will be worth it. I think I was the last to order, I placed a late order with Randy on the day after all the orders were in. He said he would go ahead with my late order since he couldn't reach me to call me back by the 30th. Hope it will be here ASAP.

Thanks Much,

Blue71

thedirtyneck

Loc.
Blacksburg/Charlotts
I think that STC is the one who really dropped the ball here. The orders being placed was Randy's responsibility and as far as i know he has been willing to correct any mistakes. He even told me to give him a call back when I do decide to order my top and we would work something out because my order was not placed. STC should not have agreed to do this mass buy when they did if they did not have enough supplies to fill the orders.

Brian

gbronco

Loc.
Grasonville, MD
Finally got mine!!! I called STC directly and found that mine was shipped on June 3rd, and it arrived on the 9th. I was probably about the 16th or so person to order from Randy, but can't remember the exact date. I installed it today, and man it looks sweet with the tint windows. Hang in there, if you want a good confirmation I advise the direct call to STC, they will give you the UPS tracking number and all.