• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Matchbox & Johnny Lightning swap thread

evn73

hey guys, these are my extras. im looking to trade of a jada wave 6 high profile yellow. anyone got extras?

DSC03380.jpg

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
I'll purchase the hotwheels if you are interested selling them...
I have the "for " sale jada, & purple matchbox in extra if you need them.

-Ed

Cootie

I have Hot Wheels Broncos for trade. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
What's the going price on the JL collector's club (Team McClearen)?

I have a few and the last I put on ebay did not meet my reserve. Seems these are the rareest JL's as far production numbers, but I have seen some of the others (Oak Ridge Farms, Ford Muscle and S&R) go for as much or more?

BTW, what's up with the guy on ebay who has the JL ORF and FM listed for like $250? Have any of these actually sold? :eek:

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
nice score on the bendigo, hard to find that one.

i have 8 of the blue matchbox, 6 of the green matchbox, 6 of the purple superfast, 1 hot wheels double packs, 1 hotwheels single yellow, one yellow matchbox. since getting back from my trip i have all the ones i left behind. no, i haven't bought any lately, i know better.......... i will sell some duplicates though.

i never did buy the dozen for jada for sale broncos, but i do still have one extra 5 deep set too.

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
What's the going price on the JL collector's club (Team McClearen)?
I would have said $50 - 75, but after seeing yours sell for $93, I'm a bit off. How many more do you have?

I have a few and the last I put on ebay did not meet my reserve. Seems these are the rareest JL's as far production numbers, but I have seen some of the others (Oak Ridge Farms, Ford Muscle and S&R) go for as much or more?

BTW, what's up with the guy on ebay who has the JL ORF and FM listed for like $250? Have any of these actually sold? :eek:
I sure hope someone doesn't pay $250 for the FM Bronco. He is also selling a Matchbox Land Rover as an EB. Comparison Land Rover NIP.

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
I have Hot Wheels Broncos for trade. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

i'd be interested ion trading a couple of the 'green' match box ones for the yellow matchbox and / or the hotwheels one.....

behemoth

Bronco Guru
I am interested in some JLs, I do not have many of them at this time. I have a number of the jada 5 packs, a few complete sets of match box, brown, blue,green, purple, yellow. As well as a for sale or two in which to trade for some jls.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I would have said $50 - 75, but after seeing yours sell for $93, I'm a bit off. How many more do you have?

I'd have to look, but maybe a dozen? The second one I listed did not meet my reserve. I figure I can sit on them for another 2 years until I get my price. I just can't see why the S&R's and other high volume ones are bringing near the same price (even in broken sets with no packaging) ?

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
We got a McClaren Members JL @ Spring Carlisle a couple of years ago. I don't think he really knew what he had cuz we got it for $9.00.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
nice score on the bendigo, hard to find that one.

Yes, I wa excited to see it online, and to think I paid less for it than the collector issue is amazing...

I believe the run is 180, versus the collector edition which is 528 (per Chris- on his site)

Although I thought I paid a bit much for the collector issue it turns out that it wasn't a bad price compared to what folks are asking for it now.

I still am having a hard time getting the last two JL's I am after... I wish I could find them and be done with it ?:?

-Ed

Cootie

i'd be interested ion trading a couple of the 'green' match box ones for the yellow matchbox and / or the hotwheels one.....

This sounds like a deal. 2 green MB's for 1 Yellow MB & 1 Yellow Hot Wheels. PM me your mailing address.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
We got a McClaren Members JL @ Spring Carlisle a couple of years ago. I don't think he really knew what he had cuz we got it for $9.00.

They must not have! IIRC, these were $20 each from the JL Collector's Club when they were released.

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
They must not have! IIRC, these were $20 each from the JL Collector's Club when they were released.

They were actually $9.95 each, but you had to be a JL Collector Club member (unless you knew the "backdoor") to purchase them. They were said to be limited to 2 per memebership, but their ordering system allowed you to order as many as you wanted. The membership was $19.95 + $5.95 shipping. With the membership you received a newsletter and a special JL car.

Some of this is from memory and some from an email I sent Drew back in December 2005.