• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Matchbox & Johnny Lightning swap thread

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
thanks Shawn i appreciate it. i went to kmart and Fred Meyers on my way home tonight and they didn't have anything.

Just let me know if your coming this way. Are you joining us for the Dec. 1st Christmas tree run? I could hook you up then, or send them across town with someone.

Shawn

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
I have blue ones or pirate sets I'd trade for the older JL ones. I have the red JL one and the new red JL one, and JL 40th, but none of the others.

stlkikn

redneck,I think you are looking for the "collector club" exclusive, it was only available directly from RC2 on the Johnny Lightning website. They still show up occasionally on flea bay.
For a complete list of JLs (pictures too) go here
http://www.jlcollector.com/600.html

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I just picked up Two (2) Green ones, and another Blue today. I need to find a For Sale and I will be happy, maybe some of those harder to find ones like that orange and Blue one. Let me know what you got too.
12 Blue 72's
5 Johnny Lightnings
2 Green 72's
And looking.

Shawn

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Anyone have the purple 2008?

Seeking older set diecasts
Looking for beach patrol and Oak Brook farms.

-Ed

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Anyone have the purple 2008?

Seeking older set die casts
Looking for beach patrol and Oak Brook farms.

-Ed

I went to the store with Tito yesterday and found one purple one on the shelf, put I let him have............yes I am that nice!!
Josh where's the picture of it at?

Shawn

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
I've got a helpful tip for buying these on my forum.

2008SuperfastBronco.jpg

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Blue and Red JL

They only made 500 of the"TEAM MCCLAREN" (blue and red ones), so they will be fun to find. I just saw someone selling a whole collection of diecast broncos on ebay that included all three 1/43 Matchbox, various color Johnny Lightnings, included the McClaren JL. I'm gonna see if I can find it again and tell you were to look.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
HOLY SHNIKIES! The set I mentioned has 4 days left in the auction, 4 bids, is currently at 100 bucks. Looks like it has a pretty complete collection, but how committed are you? Look up "11 Ford Early Bronco Diecast Toys" on ebay to check it out.;D