• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run.....Nov. 2-4th @ SMORR

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The Pit Bulls blow them away as far as trail/rock traction. The Boggers have a perfect place in the mud, they blow almost every tire away there. They always scared the crap out of me on a side hill, they don't have any lateral traction.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
idk...you think i should stay with the boggers....ive always loved em and they grip well when you can get the side lugs involved but if i cant it just feels like i cant get any grip.....how come you didnt go back with the boggers dave?

Pit Bulls.. ;)

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Go PIT BULLS. I have their radial version and they don't bubble as bad as the bias ply do. They hook up good on everything we have ran, except when momentum was needed.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The Burnie disaster

I want to thank everyone once more for getting me back to camp. There was actually some good that came out of that mess. I know now why my transmission wasn't downshifting which I also believe will resolve what seemed like no power form the under the hood. Crawling those 42s in high gear is tough. I haven't even unloaded Burnie off of the trailier yet and may not for a couple of weeks. I know what is ahead of me and it will keep for a while. I took just a few pics before I left. I hope my leaving early didn't come across as rude. I was just frustrated at the end of day one. The pics will have to be in a separate posting from my phone.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, no pics. Tried to transfer to computer and now I don't see them any where:(

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
no worries man....it was good to see you again and im sure i will many more times....i hate breaking as well but it seems like i always do...lol

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I was great seeing you Thom, everyone breaks. Just glad we could all come up with a solution to get you off the trail.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Thom.. It was good wheeling with you this past weekend. No worries on leaving early. I probably would have done the same thing if it were me. I will promise you this.. You took it a lot better than I would have.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
dam i wish it was for a 32-34....lol....whats bad is that i was trying to make it up that big rock giving it hell and my belt snapped in the middle of all that....lol....im just glad you guys had some bungies or i would have been walking around pulling up my pants all day....it wasnt one of my proudest moments because it was followed by me thinking how fat do you have to be to break your own belt fourwheeling??...oh well it was funny all the same....lol//

;D hehe - takes a hell of a man to admit that he broke a belt that WASN't
on his bronco! Just glad we could help hold you together ....I'm sure Robin didn't want you runnin' around 'with pants on the ground'!
Let us know about the box. Still like my Pit Bulls and they've worn very well especially with Floyd's heavy foot.
Had a great wkend!! Thom sorry you didn't get to enjoy more of the wkend, I'm sure Burnie was just being the 'typical kid' - stubbon & hard headed...you'll get him trained!

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Found the pictures

Not many from my shortened day but here they are.

Attachments

• 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 205.jpg
    205.jpg