• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall run @ SMORR, Nov. 18-20

BIGED

Guru ????
I getting excited! Just a little more to work on, then to load up!

Wish i was working on mine,was useing it last nite to winch my 580 case out of mud buried to the belly pan . before you ask why not use the back bucket to push myself out blew a line and lost all the fluid,as luck would halve it its on the bottom in the mud:-[
Broke the plug on the winch but not before i got to higger ground, just went to look and where it was last nite. It is 3 feet under water. Still got to get it out and fixed before fri morning plus work dang time change no day lite after work to speak of.

joe

Bronco Guru
well.....were all loaded up, hope to see ya tomorrow night :p

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
Loaded and ready to roll. Leaving Bout 8. Should get to the park by 3pm. Maybe Lamberts tomorrow eve. Gotta plan the eatin.
Brad

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We'll be leaving about 8:00 on Friday, so we'll get there before noon. I get loaded tomorrow night, Bronco's ready just have to pack!

BIGED

Guru ????
Well im out didnt get it fixed last nite, will spend friday finishing you guys have fun.
This suxs:(

BIGED

Guru ????
We'll try!

That does suck! Pull an all nighter and then you can make it! ;D Just wear these :cool: so we won't know....%)

Okay you twisted my arm. got what i needed done with my little tractor and ill fix the backhoe later.
Now to get bronco and me and the wife ready to go we should leave around 800am that will put us there around lunch for the after noon runs:)
Shes agreed to camp,this will be good;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Cool! You'll stay warmer this year, low is only supposed to be in the 40's not the teen's! We'll be there about the same time, see ya there!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Looks like I'm going to take 1/2 a day off work and head down. Chris will be taking the trip with me since his Bronco isn't quite ready. ;)
We should be arriving around 4 - 5 in the evening. See everyone around the campfire.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Oh yeah!! She will like sleeping with the heater and in the truck better then the water filled tent!! SMORR Has always been crazy for us with weather! Wonder what it will bring us tomorrow?? So you two tomorrow!
Jamey

Okay you twisted my arm. got what i needed done with my little tractor and ill fix the backhoe later.
Now to get bronco and me and the wife ready to go we should leave around 800am that will put us there around lunch for the after noon runs:)
Shes agreed to camp,this will be good;D

BIGED

Guru ????
Oh yeah!! She will like sleeping with the heater and in the truck better then the water filled tent!! SMORR Has always been crazy for us with weather! Wonder what it will bring us tomorrow?? So you two tomorrow!
Jamey

Forgot about the water in the tent it was like a water bed exploded:eek:
hope this trip goes smoother in the sleeping dept.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Have fun and be safe. Hey David let us know if that "40's" is temp or wind speed.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thinking some nice weather fo y'all. Look forward to the pics

YellowBronc

Bronco God
This is going to be a "BIGED" show. I didn't take many pictures. To busy having fun.

Attachments

• NovSMORR03.jpg
    NovSMORR03.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 31
  • NovSMORR04.jpg
    NovSMORR04.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 28
  • NovSMORR05.jpg
    NovSMORR05.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 30
  • NovSMORR06.jpg
    NovSMORR06.jpg