• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run Nov 7 - 9th @ SMORR

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Posting up so everyone's aware...

Still a tenative for me, but Definitely a Park worth checking out if you haven't been yet.

Seymore, MO

http://www.smorr.net/

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Try to make it SD......I'll be there either Thursday night or friday morning

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Oops! Guess I dropped the ball ok getting it on here. I've been trying to keep it alive on FB... Thanks for the post Dave, hope you can make it. I plan on being there Friday morning about 9:00.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's the flyer....

Attachments

• MCBC Fall 2014 poster.jpg
    MCBC Fall 2014 poster.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 29

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am probably the closest to the park but it looks like the best I will be able to do is down and back on Saturday. I will probably get there by 8 am. With the time change, it won't be light until then anyway. I am working hard on getting that park position remedied.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha, well yeah...

Wife may have something going on for us this weekend, not sure yet.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Got rock lights done finally.... Getting every thing together .... It's gonna be chilly camping out but my son can't wait ...lol