• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Spring Run @ SMORR May 13-15th, •••PICS ADDED•••

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Don't see Chad in none of the pics? Who did he run with?

He's the guy that I was talking about. We never talked and I never made my way over to him. Wes talked to him at the bottom of one of the hill climbs that everyone was doing. But that's it, he drove his Razor around all the time.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
A few more!

Attachments

• 5-14-11 040.jpg
    5-14-11 040.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 5-14-11 054.jpg
    5-14-11 054.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 5-14-11 059.jpg
    5-14-11 059.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 5-14-11 078.jpg
    5-14-11 078.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 5-14-11 090.jpg
    5-14-11 090.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 5-14-11 091.jpg
    5-14-11 091.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 10

shocker_buggy

He's the guy that I was talking about. We never talked and I never made my way over to him. Wes talked to him at the bottom of one of the hill climbs that everyone was doing. But that's it, he drove his Razor around all the time.

lol! RZR by day, Bronco by night. I got to the park about 2pm or so, Fri afternoon, unloaded, & set up camp all by myself, then headed west into the woods w/ the Bronco. Park was somewhat of a "ghost town" as far as any trail traffic.
Fri evening, myself & 2 other rockwell rigs teamed up, and hit Rattler, Cheese Grater, Double Whammy, Doe Skid, etc (all the HARD stuff) while under the cover of darkness.
Sat morn, the other RZR people had finally all arrived, and having never been to the park before, I guided for them all day Saturday. Then.. Saturday evening, it was time for the buggy to do it's thing again. So, off we went to Rattler, as I drove up, turned around.. drove down, then BACKED up just for the helluva it. LOL.
Got back to camp Sunday morning about 2am, crashed out. Woke up... went on 1 last RZR run w/ mine & 1 other, as we did Pucker Up, Log Jam (up & down) & Rocky Road, V-Notch, Bronco Buster, and Cheap Trick (above the waterfall). Good times were had by all!! :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dang, bet that was some interesting crawling at night!! Glad everyone had a good time brother.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
LOL Ya see its like people who dont know what a Bronco is. They call it a Jeep. We called it Razor! LOL Sorry man! Our bad!
lol! RZR by day, Bronco by night. I got to the park about 2pm or so, Fri afternoon, unloaded, & set up camp all by myself, then headed west into the woods w/ the Bronco. Park was somewhat of a "ghost town" as far as any trail traffic.
Fri evening, myself & 2 other rockwell rigs teamed up, and hit Rattler, Cheese Grater, Double Whammy, Doe Skid, etc (all the HARD stuff) while under the cover of darkness.
Sat morn, the other RZR people had finally all arrived, and having never been to the park before, I guided for them all day Saturday. Then.. Saturday evening, it was time for the buggy to do it's thing again. So, off we went to Rattler, as I drove up, turned around.. drove down, then BACKED up just for the helluva it. LOL.
Got back to camp Sunday morning about 2am, crashed out. Woke up... went on 1 last RZR run w/ mine & 1 other, as we did Pucker Up, Log Jam (up & down) & Rocky Road, V-Notch, Bronco Buster, and Cheap Trick (above the waterfall). Good times were had by all!! :cool:

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My bad on calling it a Razor... I was on my phone and didn't want to try to navigate back to he abreviation that you used. With the full bodied Rigs it sounds like we wouldn't have done the same trails with it being so wet and slick. We did several of the ones you mentioned, Log Jam, Rocky Road, Rocker Knocker.....

Hope to catch up with you next time.

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's one of my video's. I haven't been home much and trying to get them all uploaded.

[youtube]evrS5PIvoL8[/youtube]

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's a couple more...

[youtube]y-AH_TwTmc8[/youtube]

[youtube]P-5tCKRX5gg[/youtube]

[youtube]brSrDT4wIk4[/youtube]

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Okay, after giving my good friend John a ribbing here and elsewhere about being winched up a level two, I guess it's time to tell the rest of the story.

And you first have to understand that John is a very skilled driver with an exceptionally capable rig, and he has spotted me through stuff I would never have tried otherwise.

What has not been mentioned yet, is that John had a left front hub go out on him and he was attempting this section of trail with rear wheel drive only, it was a very mud slick uphill and you pretty much had to attack from a dead stop.

His attempts were valiant but fruitless, and in the end he had to accept the kind of help he himself has so often given, and that it why so many of us took pictures and have given him the ribbing that we have, especially me.

So in light of all this, I will no longer be using this pic as my facebook profile pic ;D

Picture180.jpg

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The last of my videos, enjoy!

[youtube]pomx2eBcfy4[/youtube]

[youtube]sOj2wI8wsks[/youtube]

[youtube]Itmo_WIeRTc[/youtube]

[youtube]BeLlG6u3y90[/youtube]

[youtube]2cWMtA-VSsE[/youtube]

[youtube]cCdMKlmlFgU[/youtube]

[youtube]ocdFpzX-Q6s[/youtube]

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What was Mountain Pass rated as? Good stuff.

Like how you barrel thru everything David, lol ;)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
High Mountain Pass is rated a 3 on the map, but giving the rain they also say to bump all the ratings up one number. It was pretty muddy and not much traction to be had on a lot of the trails.