• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Summer Run...June 22-24 @ SMORR offroad park.

74 Explorer

I will be there Wed night, thurs, and Friday. With the buggy. :)
Flat Nasty Fri.night, sat, and sun.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
hellz yeah.. MY man.. the ONLY MS dude that sticks to a plan and shows up for a meet/greet.... ;)

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
just in case your trying to get a count we are still planning on coming,,, just me and my buddy no wives this time.....the D-day trip was my buddies wife first time to ever go.....she was having a good time till she got out to watch david go up a hill and my buddy drove up the by-pass with my bronco leaving her and my wife at the bottom of the hill.....i thought it was kinda funny but........... im am looking forward to trying to get an event planned for disney again though....im ready for a break we have been working 100+ hrs a week i think i turned in 225hr for a 2 week timecard.....but man think of all the parts im gonna buy.....lol

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I. Wanna do Disney again too when the dang bronco works. Argggh

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
well i havent been on here for almost a month now.....i thought you got it running

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Oh crap dude, still issues w/EFI, can't figure it out.. We tried a little of everything.

RCV Driver's side is wanting to un engage as well, may try slugs see if that does the trick for that...

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Oh crap dude, still issues w/EFI, can't figure it out.. We tried a little of everything.

RCV Driver's side is wanting to un engage as well, may try slugs see if that does the trick for that...

Gordon has RCV do something different with the ones he sells? Maybe yours needs that?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gordon has RCV do something different with the ones he sells? Maybe yours needs that?

I still need to call them.. Was workin on this EFI issue first..

El Gordo is not available right now, so I can't call him.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I still need to call them.. Was workin on this EFI issue first..

El Gordo is not available right now, so I can't call him.

That's right, he was flying out to somewhere? He told me but I forgot!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
As I said in the Howie thread...V-notch is a great trail and we'll do it again on the Summer Run.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Can't get anyone to talk about it........hope some are planning on attending?

I know the cool Bronco owners will be there at least.....%)