• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Summer Run...June 22-24 @ SMORR offroad park.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am not big on "talk" on these theads but for the record, I will be there. My goal is to be trailering Burnie but if not I will drive down the blue one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, okay no Talk, Just PICS... Where we at w/Burns? Ain't seen no Pics lately?

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We can talk about whatever I guess... not many others following it appearantly!

Good to hear Thom, I was hoping you were going to be able to make this one. Keep burning the midnight oil and get it done!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Oh they will be talkin it up soon enuf, probably just all busy man...

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Hey guys sorry haven't been able to get on here....been working a lot....we are still planning on being there....shud we come down Friday morn and wheel all day or will there be anyone there to wheel with

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey guys sorry haven't been able to get on here....been working a lot....we are still planning on being there....shud we come down Friday morn and wheel all day or will there be anyone there to wheel with

I would imagine so.. David can confirm. Kerry and them might be there on Frid

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'll be there Thursday night after work....come on up and set up camp on Thursday. I won't get there till about 8-9 ish but that way I'll be ready to go Friday AM. You are about the same distance from the park as I am.

Dave, any word on your EFI?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No sir, ain't had time..

Got like 3 graduation parties this weekend, and gonna go get some Thompson's water seal on my trailer..

Might be beginning of june.. Leave next week for family vacation..

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
You have to have a condo when you have a couple of kids coming with you, the littlest guys take up the most room!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My condo will be full this year again, Tina and I will have 3 of our kids with us. The oldest one probably won't get out of work that long.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Can't get anyone to talk!!!!

I had my son's graduation party yesterday so I was busy from time I was awake till I hit the bed again.

We'll keep talking till they join in!!!!!!!!