• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Summer Run...June 22-24 @ SMORR offroad park.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Can't get anyone to talk!!!!

I had my son's graduation party yesterday so I was busy from time I was awake till I hit the bed again.

We'll keep talking till they join in!!!!!!!!

What grade...?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Can't get anyone to talk!!!!

I had my son's graduation party yesterday so I was busy from time I was awake till I hit the bed again.

We'll keep talking till they join in!!!!!!!!

i know what you mean had my youngest's graduation from Vo-tech friday and oldest daughters wedding on saturday come to work to rest. Then my boss's boss got fired and my boss is on vacation for the next two weeks. this isn't looking like a lot of fun%)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
i know what you mean had my youngest's graduation from Vo-tech friday and oldest daughters wedding on saturday come to work to rest. Then my boss's boss got fired and my boss is on vacation for the next two weeks. this isn't looking like a lot of fun%)

You better bring your azz to this event... Chad got all kindsa money now that he can borrow ya.. ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
You better bring your azz to this event... Chad got all kindsa money now that he can borrow ya.. ;D

lol i wish after paying for everything, i think he could go;D did find someone else to do my tranny for 400.00 and a year warranty no matter what;)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Anyone else gonna be there Thursday mornin to play with Thomas and I?

Thursday morning is out of the question for me, I can't take off work that much with all the long trips I'm taking this year.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Bump!! Saving off the second page....

Less than a month to go!!! I still have a long to do list that won't get done I bet.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
EFI workin now. Add on fuel pump at the tank.... will run it down the road some more after vacation

Now to send in RCVs to get them pinned.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
So the whole problem was not getting enough fuel supply? You mention that they added a fuel pump, is that in addition to the ?other? fuel pump that was ?where? Just curious, not trying to say they did anything wrong, just gaining knowledge.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So the whole problem was not getting enough fuel supply? You mention that they added a fuel pump, is that in addition to the ?other? fuel pump that was ?where? Just curious, not trying to say they did anything wrong, just gaining knowledge.

Yeah a little add on right on the line coming out of the tank. In addition to the other. Which he said was more of a push pump & didn't have the suction needed. Plus a fuel filter between 2 pumps, not far from new one.

Hear a clicking with the new one and the old one is silent now. He said original noise was from the pump having to work too hard. It shouldn't make any noise....

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Cool, glad they got it figured out!

Hopefully Thursday Kerry, if not we'll see you on Friday.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm camping this weekend, the sports center has wi-fi so I'll try to keep it on top....