• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fall Cruise, Sept 29, 2012 Eastern MD

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree with everyone's assessment of the fall cruise! It was a fabulous day, great weather, beautiful sites and good food and company. We had a great time, even though my broncos stayed home. I'll add pics tomorrow. Allen and Drew have done a good job of capturing the day in digital format, it was as good as it looks in the pics.

Evan, Jennifer and Rob - thanks for all the effort and time planning and executing the cruise, it was a great success!

Scoop - we missed you and Kyle, but it was for a good reason, and we're happy to know she is getting along good.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
looks like fun ... luv this pic

attachment.php

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Thanks for all the kind words. I want to thank everyone for coming it was a great day with great weather and great people. Glad I could contribute to MEB I hope in the future to be able to do more!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's a few that haven't been posted yet. A passerby stopped to admire the broncos and our awesome MEB VP asked him to take a pic of the motley crew. We also did some true tailgating for lunch, and the drawbridge is at the entrance to the museum. Its an actual bridge moved here from its water location when a new one replaced it 13 years ago. All in all, a very cool day.

Attachments

• street cruise crew 2012.jpg
    street cruise crew 2012.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 32
  • tailgating at museum 2012.jpg
    tailgating at museum 2012.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 32
  • entrance to museum 2012.jpg
    entrance to museum 2012.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 28