• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB GORE Blindfold Driving Contest Rules

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Yea, yea.. at one point we were in first place. Mike said it will be a few days before the test results from the performance enhancing drugs are back.

lance-armstrong-blood-doping-3.jpg

Are you telling me the drug test results weren't in before the competition??? This could be a serious infraction.

They were also supposed to provide a DNA test to prove HUMAN origin...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ouch! THAT is now playing nice! once? maybe lucky....twice? hmmm, maybe they just "get it"....third time? a dynasty in the making. May be speaking ahead but, we are on the drive for five!

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
We wish you all the best but you should know we're already in training. Been driving blindfolded at Wal-Mart holding a cup of coffee and shifting on the fly. Co-pilot has been un-available so I've just been steering by the sound of bending metal and broken glass. I will be ready to mount a more aggressive challenge next year!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Hope in one hand Ted and poop in the other....see which happens first. ;) as for Walmart? been done, try another line ;D

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Pooping in your hand must be a Squatch thing...never tried it, never will.:p

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
ouch! THAT is now playing nice! once? maybe lucky....twice? hmmm, maybe they just "get it"....third time? a dynasty in the making. May be speaking ahead but, we are on the drive for five!

I like your thinking on the "drive for five" El Diablo!!! BUT remember...I'm from a little town known as "Sixburgh", just sayin;D;D;D