• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Richmond, VA Hooters Gathering

nhopman

All,

Saturday, January 22nd. Mid Atlantic Early Broncos will have a social at the Hooters on 7912 W. Broad St. in Richmond Va. starting around 11:00 am - 3:00-4:00 pm. This is open to anyone that wishes to attend, not just MEB members

There will be a door prizes including a $100.00 Gift Cert from Toms Bronco Parts and a few other prizes.

This is a very laid back social event where we can talk about Broncos etc.
There are usually about 10 - 15 trucks there so come and check it out.
Please e-mail me at ingrammike@aol.com to let me know you are coming and how many will be attending so I can let Hooters know ahead of time.

Thanks,
Mike

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Mike!

You are killing me! I am recarpeting all day Wed through Friday at my home then wiring all day Saturday & Sunday! The time clock in my wife's belly is soon to go off & if the Bronco doesn't get done & sooon, I am screwed!!!!!

I'll make the next one!

Bill

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I just sent an email to all the NOVA EB contingency to see if any of them can make it!

Grumble.......wish mine was running!

OP
OP
nhopman

nhopman

From Mike Ingram, and MEB,

Hey everyone, lots of e-mails about the meeting tomorrow. It is still on.
Just talked to the Lovely Jennifer at Hooters & they will be waiting for us at
11:00am. The chance of weather being a factor is there so if you do come drive slow we will be hanging out till at least 4:30pm
Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will try to take my EB however I do
not have windshield wipers so weather will also be a factor for me somewhat.

Nick

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I have Mrs Joe's permission, but with the storm coming I may not make it. %)

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Well boys.....

....How was it?!?!?

Me, I have cleaned the master bdroom & returned all the furniture, rebuilt the Den & made 8lbs of Beef into Irish Stew, as well as shoveled my whole street out of the snow.

I need some photos to encourage me to keep digging through this crap so I can work on the Bronco tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks

Bill

Smedley

Loc.
Snohomish
My little girls 2nd B-Day party prevented me from making it. It is amazing how much a 2nd B-Day can cost a guy. I am also interested in seeing some pics. Hope someone had a dig cam.

Will

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I missed it also. Dang snow. My EB looks horrable with 4 inches of white stuff all over it. This dang garage needs to be up. The weather keeps holding progress back. :mad:

Will MEB be doing anything this spring. How about a get together in OC MD for the Hot Rod Cruz on May 20th. Sounds like a plan to me. But, then again I am not the prez of MEB. Little sun, tons of 4x4's, Hot Rods, Choppers, and the view :eek: ;) Plenty of cold beer in OC. Their is a Hooters ;D What do ya say!!!

Topless anyone. :D

OP
OP
nhopman

nhopman

There were only 15 people at the gathering, weather kinda sucked, but we had a good time. Everyone walked away with at least something from the drawing. Along with the Tom's gift certificate Randy Wood form http://www.adventurous4x4.com/ donated a winch rope for the raffle. I don't think anyone took any pictures. And since most that attended were at least 100 miles away, and weather was a factor, only one local Bronco showed up.

We're thinking of maybe a snow run sometime in Feb. and plans are underway for the Roundup this June. Hope to see many new faces there.

We'll keep y'all informed of any other upcoming events.

Nick

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I am really sad that I didn't get to make it :'( :'(

All I did was create a Nursery for the BahBoh....so Wife is happy (and making me cookies again).

I did, though, join MEB so that I can be up with these!!!!!!

Bill

71 BRNCO

I would like to add to the cruisin OC show in May. JR Nicewarner and myself (Kyle) are there every single year with no other bronco representation. We usually hang out when we run into each other even though I would imagine we would meet up and hang out this year since we know of each other better. SO Bill and Ryan you better be out there this year. I will help to arrange. and by the way my best friends and I go to Hooters every Saturday night-its usually a long wait since there is a car show in that parking lot all weekend. Who else is in

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
May should be no problem! The $#@!%$# wiring is getting done this weekend, which means that Next weekend, I may be having a work party to install the cage & warflares!!!!!!!!!!

After that it is running fuel lines & small stuff!!!!!!! The Monkey Mobile will be ready, the baby will be out & I'll be looking for excuses to get outta DIAPER-VILLE!!!!!

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
May is going to be tight for me. I told the wife I wanted to go and she knows whats up. The only bad thing is. The dang car show is VERY close to her date. We are looking at Jun 3rd, the sonogram said May 29th. The show is like the 23rd or something. What to do........

Jeepincj7

Loc.
Lake Elsinore, CA
BUCKETOBOLTS said:
Is MEB going to do any trail rides in Uwharrie? Hope to make a get together or two in the future.

Hey Bucket. Just realized you were from Salisbury. I played soccer at Catawba for a couple years in the early 90s then transfered to Southern Illinois after blowing an ACL twice and losing my ride. Sometimes I miss that place.