• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB - Hooters Get together Richmond, VA Jan 17, 2009

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I thought the same thing. I have the exact same wheel and tire setup! lol

and it would have been nice to see a few scantly clad hooters girls around!

A couple of the Hooter's Girls were wearing jackets INSIDE the restaurant! :cool:

4x4x289

Gary,
Nice meeting you, the others, and seeing all the Broncos lined up. This was a first event for me with my Bronco. I look forward to more. Nice people. Nice line up. My son and his friend enjoyed themselves as well. Envy Biff and Jim who continued on to Cozet.
Scott

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Back up a page for some pics there, boltbender!! And don't worry, you were there in conversation as we were talkin' smack about ya!!;D

4x4x289

Back up a page for some pics there, boltbender!! And don't worry, you were there in conversation as we were talkin' smack about ya!!;D

You missed it Boltstripper. ;D Biff took off with a 6 inch thick pine needle mulch bed atop his massive 99.9ft trailer. He remulched 2 miles of Portsmouth Blvd taking off.

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Welp found the reason I couldnt see the pics, Fargin Fire work wall...lol keep posting them, Ill check it home...

What Biff and yard work?? sheesh thats like me finishing my horse this year...;D