• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Richmond Hooters Get Together

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
I'll be in the '78 too..wouldn't fit in....
%)
Shoot, that truck fits in anywhere.....
when you gonna put some heat in that trail rig?
Well, we'll watch for you all on the pike.
;D

Hey..I did put some heat in it. Works darned good too..when yr crawling. The rather large holes where doors once were..well the new heat don't quite keep up with those on the highway. ;D ,,,yeah..just call me a sissy and be done with it

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Chris - Looks like you're all set now? You guys want to caravan? Kyle ,Meat, Andy, whoever...I'll be in my Explorer ('97 that is) and have no wingman now that Chris is rollin' with Galen. So that's one in my passenger seat and two in the rear if anyone needs a ride. I will be at Bill's at 10:00 AM. Awesome baby!!!

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Yep, I am all set again.
Sorry for the false alarm.
I think since this is the first big trip with Galen's Bronco, we are just going to head straight for Richmond instead of heading into the city.
We got a back seat left.
Are we there yet?

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I hate it again, but that nasty 4 letter word has jinxed my plans again. I have to work tonight, but all is not lost. Tomorrow back up plans have came together and I will be installing a pair of ring and pinions for a fellow Bronco brother. ;)

For us less fortunate, we want lots of pics and documentation of the event. ;D

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
All,

My camera is all charged & ready for lots of photos!

The caravan from my place will leave as soon as all members are there, tanks are empty (personal ones that is), and enough coffee & goodies are consumed!!!!

I hope to be on the road before 1030, but that is contingent on all parties arriving!!!

Meat or anyone. Call me if there are any problems!
(c) 202-550-6072
(h) 703-924-1961

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Man Im really bummed that I missed this, how did it turn out?Anyone have pics of this event?

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
My pics are probably the same as everyone else's, but I do have this one of the EB I found broken down on my way there. I pulled over, I'm not in my Bronco mind you, and asked the guy if he was on his way to Hooters. He looked at me like I was crazy! He had no idea what I was talking about. It was pretty funny but in the end he showed up just to buy me a beer to thank me for helping him out.

Attachments

• 1abrokendownbroncoonthewaytohooters.JPG
    1abrokendownbroncoonthewaytohooters.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 50

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
And then there's this one. Sorry, I couldn't resist, we all do it ;D

"Damn, I sure do like that green one!"

Attachments

• 1aHooters12106_8.JPG
    1aHooters12106_8.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 49

HEMPS66BRONCO

Loc.
Gerrardstown,WV
Hey Bob, I'm sure he likes that green one, because he owns it.
Anyway we all seemed to have a great time there.
At 4:00 is when the real nice Hooter girls showed up, were you still there?

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
HEMPS66BRONCO said:
Hey Bob, I'm sure he likes that green one, because he owns it.

I know...that's why I was apologizing for posting it!

HEMPS66BRONCO said:
At 4:00 is when the real nice Hooter girls showed up, were you still there?

Awww man, I left at like 3:45 PM. I don't think I want to hear about it! :mad:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
It's always around the 3rd weekend in January. We'll have to look at the football playoff / superbowl dates and then set the date.