• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Michigan snow gallop February 21st and 22nd

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hot Dogs sounds good to me & I'll bring a Costco size box of chips to share.

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Lots of snow in Alpena, went to check on the cabin in Jamies F 150. He couldn't make it back to the cabin .
Brand new F 150, there's just no clearance with this snow. Wish we had the Bronco...should be plenty of snow or mud if we have 40 degree while there.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Here is the latest snow depth according to the Three Bear Lodge in West Branch

c2L.jpg
]

Looks like around 16" of snow. Looks like the weather should hold up and be great for the ride this weekend.

Henry

trevorJ93

Loc.
Portage, MI
I wish it would be done by this weekend but working full time 2nd shift and college makes it hard to work on it except for weekends

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Looks like about 20" of snow now. Can't wait until Friday!!

c2L.jpg

Henry

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Well last night I finished putting on the hard top. Its not pretty but should get the job done. I also took the Rhino 660 and plowed around my trailer and pulled it out of the yard and into the driveway. I have most stuff packed in the bronco. I need to be on the road early and I have a business meeting at Dean Arbour Ford in West Branch at 1:30. Should be back at the hotel at 2:30 or so. If anyone needs to contact me my cell number is 517-403-1173.

Henry

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I'm just as excited about this event as the ones that are attending.;D

Make sure to post many pic's and a video or two would be nice.;D;D;D

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Well last night I finished putting on the hard top. Its not pretty but should get the job done. I also took the Rhino 660 and plowed around my trailer and pulled it out of the yard and into the driveway. I have most stuff packed in the bronco. I need to be on the road early and I have a business meeting at Dean Arbour Ford in West Branch at 1:30. Should be back at the hotel at 2:30 or so. If anyone needs to contact me my cell number is 517-403-1173.

Henry

I'm leaving between noon and 1 pm tomorrow. Should be up there by 4 pm at the latest. Although calling for up to 50 mph winds. Nothing like towing a square box in high winds :cool:

Hank - got 2 guys from work coming ( the one in my email and added another today). Good times ahead.

See ya tomorrow. I'll txt ya when we get in.

Later

Rich

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I will either be up late Friday night or early saterday morning depending on work schedule. Should be fun!

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Loaded the bronco on the trailer and packed for the weekend. Hope everyone has a safe trip up and look forward to seeing everyone up there. See you soon.

Henry

Unknown

Contributor
Toiled all day getting things in order and I think we got it. Picking up trailer in the morning and leaving around 1:00. Looks to be a 3hr drive so I'll see you folks around 4ish. I'm traveling with my 11yr old son and bringing something for sweet tooth snacks after the hotdogs.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Just got unloaded and checked into the hotel room. Wow was the wind crazy on the drive up. Heading over for a business meeting then back here for a break. Hope to head out tonight around 7 or so for an evening run for a couple hours. Plenty of snow!

Henry

Unknown

Contributor
South of Cadillac, gnarly conditions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 24

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Just arrived at the hotel. We all in for dinner at 5 or so then 7pm cruise as hank said?

Brutal ride as others have said. 3 cars off the side of the road.

I'm at the quality inn. Cell 248.903.6185

Rich