• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mid TN Bronco Gathering/Party - MAY 23RD is new date

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb and say lets have a Bronco Party. Everyone come over, grill out, BS and for those with trail rigs, wheel.

It would be at my buddies place in Lebanon, TN (about 30 miles east of Nashville off of I-40) on Saturday, May 1st. Plenty of parking and some short but challenging trails.

Who's interested?

Last edited:

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I would like to make it but it depends on how my shoulder is doing - I'm scheduled for a 3rd procedure mid April.
So you can put me down as a maybe%)

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
That's the same day as the Swap Meet at JeffsBG. If I don't drive 12 hrs to MI, I'll be there.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
There won't be any arm wrestling or vehicle requirements. Just come out, have a burger and a cold one and chillax :cool:

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ok, looks like 4 plus me. My grill can handle that, lol!

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
love to hope mine is road ready by then

You're welcome with or without it!

My friend Jason's place is absolutely nothing fancy. He's got a nice, well appointed shop that can handle just about any situation and a back yard with a monster rock pile and "pit" to play on (or in) and some trails through the woods that have got some pretty good obstacles. It isn't anything like a triple black diamond run but it's broken more than a few rigs when they didn't choose to go around.

The best thing about it is plenty to room to park (open field style), a BBQ grill and a fire pit. What more could ya ask for?

I'll chip in for some dogs and cold drinks, maybe even some burgers and chips, it just depedns on how many people we have planning to attend (I'm sure there will be some other than our group).

So come on folks, talk it up with everyone and get me a head count!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I think I'm bailing on the MI swapmeet, so count me in. Can you post the address so I can see where it is?

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
I think I'm bailing on the MI swapmeet, so count me in. Can you post the address so I can see where it is?

Sweet, one more! ;D

While I'm waiting on his exact address, look up the intersection of Holloway Drive and 231. It's in that vicinity, SE corner of Lebanon.

OP
OP
msweb

msweb

Bronco Guru
Just a reminder - Everyone please RSVP by the end of next week so I have an idea of how many to expect. It's gonna be a great time!